Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i race the midsouth hare scramble series and a few of the GNCC races. just wanted to say its a hell of alot of fun i love it and wish more of you guys and gals would come out and help the quad classes grow. if any questions on it ask or links i have several from other states if your not close to us. check us out at go here and lets see ya racing

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
do you have any links to any events being held in Kansas or Missouri?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll be going to a few probably but not too many. Not too big on hare scrambles.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well here is 2 links for missouri hare scrambles. missouri hare scrambles and racingquads.com havnt been to any in kansas but i would say they have some. most state have some or some are held there.

i ran 25+b may move to some a class not sure yet

Why not the more you go to the better it gets. always try to get some friends into it it makes it more fun when you can also ride with friends.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Originally posted by midsouthrider@Aug 9 2004, 10:51 PM
Why not the more you go to the better it gets. always try to get some friends into it it makes it more fun when you can also ride with friends.
I would go to more but there's a few reasons. I prefer MX by a long shot but also, some of those races are about 8hrs away . If it's under 3hrs I'll probably go and last year there was 2 on the schedule like that for Mid-South. I hit the Spartan GNCC earlier this year though and might try Ironman.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by midsouthrider@Aug 9 2004, 10:51 PM
well here is 2 links for missouri hare scrambles. missouri hare scrambles and racingquads.com havnt been to any in kansas but i would say they have some. most state have some or some are held there.

i ran 25+b may move to some a class not sure yet

Thanks man B)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts