Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup every one,

I've got a 07 450er that needs a few things.

A arms. - not too picky. i have stockers on and it's got bad ball joints. I would like to replace it and it doesnt matter if i get an upgrade or stock again. So if you've got something, lmk.... Trail version of a arms goes front of the line. examples would be the maximum ground clearance model from jd performance or other makes. Also i've got rebuilt stock shocks, so none of those long travels will do it for me.

bolts and msc parts - My bike is missin quite a bit of bolts here and there. So if you've got some bolts / washers etc.... i'll take it

Seat - My seat keeps coming undone in the middle of the ride and its annoying. It seems there's supposed to be couple black cap things under the seats to hold it up. Without the cap thing, the seat squish down and comes undone from the lever latch and flys off the bike. So if you have the part for it, lmk

rear skidplates. Don't remmeber what i bought for skidplates but itts a low profile steel with hard plastic chain guard. loved that thing and it took a beating untill it was a goner. SO i'd liked another one of those again.

Stickers - My bike needs more HP.... Send me your stickers and i'll slap it on for more hp gains.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! Thank you and how's it going bud? yeah it's nice to be back. New quad? Oh man i wish lol. My current ride is due for some love / care (rebuild) and it seems every time i'm ready to go for it... something else pops up. Uggh i hate it lol. So i guess i have to do it little by little :)

·
Truck Yea
5,457 Posts
whoa blast from the past. whats going on man?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts