Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a 450r motor the frame and all that is a 05 with a sparks exhaust dont know if that will bolt up on the other years but so far anything that doesnt need race gas i am willing to deal with. i dont wanna spend a ton of money on this. a cheap stock motor is more than good. thanks shoot me pms or email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
401 Posts
i need a 450r motor the frame and all that is a 05 with a sparks exhaust dont know if that will bolt up on the other years but so far anything that doesnt need race gas i am willing to deal with. i dont wanna spend a ton of money on this. a cheap stock motor is more than good. thanks shoot me pms or email me at [email protected] thanks[/b]
i have a stock 04 was asking 1300 shipped but will take 1000 plus shipping

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have brand new 07 450r er motor complete with rad exhaust and every thing to run it. had to use the tank for the air box and the head lite,and tail lite pig tails I bought the bike new and a new 07 cbr1000rr engine just for the conversion 0 hrs
looking for 1600.00 + shipping and we have a smoking fed-ex program and we can ship it

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have brand new 07 450r er complete with rad and every thing to run it less tank and the head lite,tail pig tails I bougth the bike new just for the cbr1000rr
and I allmost done looking for 1600.00 and we can ship and stock exhaust. 503.481.1001[/b]

Are you gonna sell the carb?

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I have brand new 07 450r er motor complete with rad exhaust and every thing to run it. had to use the tank for the air box and the head lite,and tail lite pig tails I bought the bike new and a new 07 cbr1000rr engine just for the conversion 0 hrs
looking for 1600.00 + shipping and we have a smoking fed-ex program and we can ship it
503.481.1001[/b]
damn thats bad ass.. keep us updated on that.. with pics too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts