Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Kenda Klaws and like on many other tires, it has the name on them. It says "Klaw MXR" on the rears and "Klaw MXF" on the fronts. How can I get this off? I like the look of the tires without this and it is starting to wear off anyway and doesn't look good right now. Any suggestions on how to get it off?

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@May 13 2004, 06:54 PM
I have Kenda Klaws and like on many other tires, it has the name on them.  It says "Klaw MXR" on the rears and "Klaw MXF" on the fronts.  How can I get this off?  I like the look of the tires without this and it is starting to wear off anyway and doesn't look good right now.  Any suggestions on how to get it off?
try kerosine! If that dont work then use some paint thinner. One of those should work.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by fast@May 14 2004, 09:27 AM
would the paint thinner melt the tire?
no it would not....but if your worried about that then use windex or something with ammonia in it to remove the paint thinner. But no I garuntee it will not hurt your tire at all....Ive used it on my truck before to take off the white letters on the tires.....and it did not harm my tires at all.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Turn them inside out :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts