Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrecked my 450r at a race last sunday at the Good Evening Ranch Raceway Park in Summersville, WV. I ended up breaking 2 vertebrae in my back and broke my wrist. I was doing a MX race, running in 2nd place, coming up on the leader. He was to my left as we hit a jump. While I was in the air he crossed over to the right just a bit (not his fault, just an accident) and when I landed, my nerf bar hit his front tire. This threw me off the bike, and while I was on the ground a couple other riders might have ran over me but I'm not sure. The last thing I remember was coming down over the other guy and thinking something wasn't right. I was wearing full gear, helmet, chest protector, etc, which I'm sure saved my life. The bike is ready to race- just had a bent nerf bar.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
dang dude ,sorry to hear that -_- ! thats got to suck. get well soon bro.btw what kind of bike was next to you

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
yeah man that sucks. hope you get better :(

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Get well soon man! :(

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
This doesn't really pertain to rosco1 but if any of you dune/desert guys ever get injured riding don't tell anyone you were riding. Tell them you were walking through the dunes to look at the milk velch when you were attacked by an angry desert tortise, this way you can get back at the tree huggers and one day when I go out west I can ride at the dunes too! Lol J/K

On a more serious note did they tell you how long it would be before you are healed?

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720@Aug 24 2004, 02:43 PM
This doesn't really pertain to rosco1 but if any of you dune/desert guys ever get injured riding  don't tell anyone you were riding. Tell them you were walking through the dunes to look at the milk velch when you were attacked by an angry desert tortise, this way you can get back at the tree huggers and one day when I go out west I can ride at the dunes too! Lol J/K

On a more serious note did they tell you how long it would be before you are healed?
that was awsome luke.... :lol:

very sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you get back in the saddle soon.
2 broke vertabre damn.....sorry to hear that man. I hope they gave you some good pain medication.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Get well soon, Crashing sucks!

Two times I needed medical attention when I wrecked my quad. They mysteriously turned into Motorcycle related accidents. Not ATV.

Anytime you go to the hospital. Say you were on a bike.

This isnt exatcly fair. But then again the stupid snake lawyers trying to ravage the ATV industry, is far from fair.

If you havent noticed, they slimeballs know better than to attack the motorcycling crowd, their numbers are simply too strong! So they come down to us those "Bass Terds"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts