Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any cross country or woods pics??? I keep seeing dune pics everywhere :( I was just curious if there was anybody else out there like me that preferred the tight twisty back woods type riding...... Anyone?????

I've got a few GNCC race pics, but sadly they aren't of the "R". I'll still try to dig them out when I go home for lunch. Will post what I find in a bit! :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
check out ex riders they cover all the GNCC, TT and GNC races

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, my Banshee is ex riders, from Loretta Lynns this year. My dad borrowed it for that race
before he got his KFX700.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HERE IS THE BANSHEE ALL CLEAN BEFORE LORETTA LYNN'S THIS YEAR.........WHEN MY DAD "BORROWED" IT

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by itrytorace@Sep 8 2004, 12:11 PM
Does anybody have any cross country or woods pics??? I keep seeing dune pics everywhere :(    I was just curious if there was anybody else out there like me that preferred the tight twisty back woods type riding...... Anyone?????

I've got a few GNCC race pics, but sadly they aren't of the "R". I'll still try to dig them out when I go home for lunch. Will post what I find in a bit! :D
I put up some woods picture's because you ask for them in the Riding Area section!

·
Registered
73 Posts
personally dude, i love backwoods riding, trail riding........ i love gravel pits too...

·
Registered
851 Posts
here is a few, only one actual riding though.

here is a funny video of a 300ex and a a warrior going up a severly rocky trail. most of the rocks are covered with leaves so its kinda hard to tell how bad it is , but trust me its rough as heck
warrior&300

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
I know Tyler and Shaff have some crazy gncc pics!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
New Jersey AGP series.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
I can go all day long with these ....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts