Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I'm sure this has been mentioned before... but anyone in the southeast/east coast needs to check out this event. Last year was awesome! I can honestly say at the strip, two-strokes are king. I know alot of you guys (and ladies) are on the west coast but any within a few hours of Albany, Ga needs to check this out... 1/8th mile track... I believe the main sponsor is wicked motorsports (www.wickedatv.com)
how about all you big, quick fourstrokes come out and show the raptors (and banshees) what' up
I can't recall seeing a Honda at all last year, make for some great grudge racing

·
Registered
401 Posts
well I'm sure this has been mentioned before... but anyone in the southeast/east coast needs to check out this event. Last year was awesome! I can honestly say at the strip, two-strokes are king. I know alot of you guys (and ladies) are on the west coast but any within a few hours of Albany, Ga needs to check this out... 1/8th mile track... I believe the main sponsor is wicked motorsports (www.wickedatv.com)
how about all you big, quick fourstrokes come out and show the raptors (and banshees) what' up
I can't recall seeing a Honda at all last year, make for some great grudge racing[/b]

I WILL BE THERE WITH MY 450R READY AND TAKEN NAMES ...I LIVE 5 MINS FROM THE TRACK.THERE WILL ATLEAST BE 10 450RS THERE ....BUT I AM TRY TO TAKE THEM OUT!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I WILL BE THERE WITH MY 450R READY AND TAKEN NAMES ...I LIVE 5 MINS FROM THE TRACK.THERE WILL ATLEAST BE 10 450RS THERE ....BUT I AM TRY TO TAKE THEM OUT!!!!
[/quote]
I live about an hour north of albany... right outside of Macon
put ot the word and maybe the will be a huge turnout for the fourstroke crowd... last year the raptors dominated but I'm sure some of these guys can turn good times

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Class are as follows:
Professional Classes
$100.00 Entry

• TOP ALCOHOL
1. Snowmo & Motorcycle Powered
2. “RUN WHATCHA BRUNG”

• TOP FUEL
1. Snowmo & Motorcycle Powered
2. No Power Adders

• Pro Mod
1. 102mm Center to Center
2. Power Adders Permitted

• Super Comp
1. Aftermarket Cylinders
2. Up to +14mm stroke
3. No Power Adders

• Pro Street
1. Cub Cylinders
2. Up to +8mm stroke
3. No Power Adders

• Super Street
1. Stock Cylinders
2. Up to +4mm Stroke
3. No Power Adders

Sportsman Classes
$75.00 Entry

• Super Eliminator
1. 4 Stroke ATV Engine

• Super Sport
1. 4 Stroke ATV Engine
2. No Power Adders

• Pro Stock
1. Single Cylinder 2 Stroke

• Super Stock
1. Single Cylinder 2 Stroke
2. No Power Adders

• True Street
1. Stock Engine & Stock Suspension
2. Bolt on Performance ONLY
3. NO Out of Frame Drag Pipes
4. Factory Style Tires

• Pro *******
1. 4X4 No Power Adders

Index & E.T. Classes
$50.00 Entry

• Outlaw *5.90 Index
• Pro Gas *6.40 Index
• Top Gas *6.90 Index
• Super Gas *7.40 Index
• E.T. Class *No Boxes

GRUDGE CLASSES
$50.00
Flagman Start, NO TIMING SYSTEM USED

• STREET FIGHTER
1. Power Adders Permitted

• REAL STREET
2. No Power Adders

***Fastest Man on Asphalt***
$1,000.00

*All Classes are required to have a minimum of 8 quad entries to receive 1st and 2nd place payouts split in a 70%-30% amount of all entries paid. Any classes that do not have the minimum required entries will be paid on a 1st place winner takes all basis. *All classes are required to have a minimum of 4 quad entries for the particular class to be held. *Any racers that do not have a competitive class offered to them due to requirements may join and vote for additional classes to be added, class additions will be judged on a majority rules basis. *In order for a racer to receive title and prize for the “Fastest Man on Asphalt” must make a full pass with times posted and perform a pass with a lower E.T. than past records set. *The 2008 record to beat for Fastest Man on Asphalt is 5.67 seconds in the 1/8 mile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts