Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I pick up last week that distroyed my Razor 2's!
This was stuck in my tire all the way to the teeth. Everything else was in the tire!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Holy sh!t Rico! Now that isn't something you see every day
Keep those IRazr's wrench-free, they are some nice tires!!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Sep 14 2004, 05:23 PM
Holy sh!t Rico!  Now that isn't something you see every day
Keep those IRazr's wrench-free, they are some nice tires!!
I'll do my best!!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by quadboy@Sep 14 2004, 06:04 PM
You might want to slow down Rico! Then you can see where your going. :huh: 
  :lol:
I ride my bike like I drive my women home. Out of control with the throttle wide open!! :lol:

BTW,if you don't like my driving, stay out of the gutter!!!!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by desert_450r@Sep 14 2004, 06:27 PM
Ya Rico, quit running over tool boxes !
I don't want anyone beating my bike. So, I run over everything!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by quadboy+Sep 14 2004, 06:31 PM-->
Originally posted by Rico'[email protected] 14 2004, 04:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-desert_450r
@Sep 14 2004, 06:27 PM
Ya Rico, quit running over tool boxes !

I don't want anyone beating my bike. So, I run over everything!! :lol:
That's a expensive way to ride! :lol:
:wacko:
[/b]
You say that, but I had the last laugh. That is until the air went out of my tire!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Rico ... if I didn't know any better, I'd say there's a Yama-dog out to get you! That certainly looks to be a Yamaha conspiracy to me. Anything those YFZ owners can do to try and take the spotlight off their problems, they attempt. Be on the lookout!

Or you were following a Polaris! :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
You should find a better spot to put your spare tools, than inside your tires... :D B) j/k

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
how in the heck, do you poke that through a 6 ply tire?.....I dont think you could hammer it through......Thats a good one...

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by TRX450rlude@Sep 15 2004, 08:32 AM
how in the heck, do you poke that through a 6 ply tire?.....I dont think you could hammer it through......Thats a good one...
Ya, I don't even know where I picked up that darn thing. I had two people following me and they pick up nothing. We were riding at my favorite spot for about an hour, then we stop and my friend said what's that noise! Then I looked down and there was this thing about a 1/2 inch sticking out of my tire, which it looked just like a stick! That is until I started pulling it out (Which it took another set of pliers to take it out :lol: ). Then all of us couldn't believe our eye's what came out. That's why I put it on here, because I never seen something so big that made it's way into a tire by itself. It could only happen to me!! :wacko:

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by desert_450r@Sep 15 2004, 10:12 AM
Dude, I am thinking that human hands helped it ... Was there a sharpened end to it ? ... I can't see an ATV tire taking something that big ...
Nope, I rode my bike two days in a row and wash and clean it everytime I ride. Plus the air came out really fast. My buddy thinks I pick it up about a couple minutes right before I stopped and heared the hissing sound coming from my tire. That is why I put it up here. I always get things like that. A couple of years ago I pick up a average key!! Yes a key!! You know! a key to which you open your home door with. Yes, I got a key in my truck tire and it stuck straight in. How or why!!! Who knows. It could only happen to me!!!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Don't feel bad Rico, that stuff happens to me too all the time. the last time I had a railroad spike go into the tire of my jeep just like the pliers did in your quad.

Another time on my way to the the local college in my S10 I noticed that one of my rear tires was going flat, so I pulled over to change it and both rear tires were flat, A preacher stopped and gave me a ride to school, after school I had one of my friends loan me a spare until I got down to the tire center.

BTW, you might have been able to plug that tire with an old t-shirt :D

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by lukester720@Sep 15 2004, 11:49 AM
Don't feel bad Rico, that stuff happens to me too all the time. the last time I had a railroad spike go into the tire of my jeep just like the pliers did in your quad.

Another time on my way to the the local college in my S10 I noticed that one of my rear tires was going flat, so I pulled over to change it and both rear tires were flat, A preacher stopped and gave me a ride to school, after school I had one of my friends loan me a spare until I got down to the tire center.

BTW, you might have been able to plug that tire with an old t-shirt :D
An old t-shirt!! That's funny!!

I thought I could save the tire until I took it to Les Schwab!! I showed them the tire and then I showed them the half set of pliers I pulled out of mt tire. He's eyeballs got big around as a cd and said if that came out of you tire there is no way we can fix it. Then he looked at the tire and said they didn't have enough cork plugs to plug it up. They said throw the tire away and start over!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts