Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a apprentice in the fire sprinkler trade.. local 669... anyone else in the trade?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
IBEW local 47
Substation Operator (trainee) for Southern Califronia Edison... Training is a vicuous!!!! i know i'll make it but damn i can't help but have my doubts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
IBEW local 47
Substation Operator (trainee) for Southern Califronia Edison... Training is a vicuous!!!! i know i'll make it but damn i can't help but have my doubts.[/b]

ehhh, hang in there brother, it'll be worth it!

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
IBEW local 47
Substation Operator (trainee) for Southern Califronia Edison... Training is a vicuous!!!! i know i'll make it but damn i can't help but have my doubts.[/b]

ehhh, hang in there brother, it'll be worth it!

Good luck!
[/b]
thanks man. i'm going to need it .. its only the second day and they are already over my head. my old boss didn't let me report early so my first day was in class and all the other trainees spent atleast 2 weeks in the substations. sucks but oh well i'll catch up. speaking of that. i gotta get to sleep.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm with Teamsters, Police Services and Corrections, not bad

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i work with electricians all the time at the job sites.. they get in my way lol jk

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
I was a member of BLET216 until I was promoted up into the the management side of things.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Laborer's local 499. Been working demolition for the last 7 or 8 years. Lots of it going on in Michigan right now. We tear down huge (GM Ford) factories) sell the iron, copper whatever, it ends up in China and we buy back manufactured goods. Huge amounts of cash money in this bussiness right now.

Cutting some iron that's too big for the shears. Number 8 tip, 120lbs oxygen, 70lbs of Propylene.

Did the prep work for the stacks with the company that blew them. We subbed that out.

·
Registered
745 Posts
teamsters local 14 in las vegas, i'm a public employee working for the city of henderson in the Parks dept. my main job is to inspect, repair & install new playground equipment in all the city parks. as of now i have 52 different parks to maintain.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
335 Posts
Union IronWorker.....Local 3...Pittsburgh....hence the screen name

WOW! Been doin it 10 yrs now.....time flies!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts