·
Registered
781 Posts
This one is my brothers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just got back from derington wa. Lots of dust. So she was extremely dirty.got her all nice and clean. Ready for next weekend I think I am going to hit the Oregon dunes. It is much cleaner and a lot more fun. Because the trails here in Washington are very tight and technical. Really have to watch for stump grabbers. Nothing like what you see in gncc cross country.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Just got back from derington wa. Lots of dust. So she was extremely dirty.got her all nice and clean. Ready for next weekend I think I am going to hit the Oregon dunes. It is much cleaner and a lot more fun. Because the trails here in Washington are very tight and technical. Really have to watch for stump grabbers. Nothing like what you see in gncc cross country.
Looks bad azz! Which dunes/campground do you ride?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Walker valley, bellfair tahuya orv park,Olympia capital st forist Orv park and derington. Al in Washington. Those are the campgrounds. Then for dunes it's Winchester bay, mosses lk,sand lakes. That's all I've been to. Many more to come. It's hard to get out with the family and work. But we do are best. I've look at some of your quads. Very nice. I am usuming you race? My brother and I are thinking about doing flat track this yr in snohomish wa. Looks fun.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Walker valley, bellfair tahuya orv park,Olympia capital st forist Orv park and derington. Al in Washington. Those are the campgrounds. Then for dunes it's Winchester bay, mosses lk,sand lakes. That's all I've been to. Many more to come. It's hard to get out with the family and work. But we do are best. I've look at some of your quads. Very nice. I am usuming you race? My brother and I are thinking about doing flat track this yr in snohomish wa. Looks fun.
Thx for sharing!haha I don't race & I started ridin late,I'm basically a 50 year old kid counting my blessings havin fun,the 0/7 I bought from a guy that that works at pep shocks(it was his josh upperman clone when he was racing) & very well taken care of,the other one I bought from a pro-am racer that had Baldwin motorsports build it & I guess he decided not to race for what ever reason so I peeled off the race graphics instead of being a poser...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ya I'm 40 trying to keep up with my 28 yr old brother. It's a lot of work that's for sure. But so much fun. Sometimes I wonder how the **** we just made it through what we just went through as fast as we did with out f'ing ourselves up. Most sports take one ball this sport takes two.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thx for sharing!haha I don't race & I started ridin late,I'm basically a 50 year old kid counting my blessings havin fun,the 0/7 I bought from a guy that that works at pep shocks(it was his josh upperman clone when he was racing) & very well taken care of,the other one I bought from a pro-am racer that had Baldwin motorsports build it & I guess he decided not to race for what ever reason so I peeled off the race graphics instead of being a poser...
Trying to figure out how to reply to just you or just where it says "Marshel said" and the background is all gray. Also how do I make a pick for my profile? Or is it to late. I've tried everything to figure it out. Maybe I'm just phone/forum stupid.

1441 - 1460 of 1468 Posts