Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me getting a little air out at one of the recent district 37 races.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Even cutting the bars to ham it up and make it look good! Awesome! B)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Man that looks fun, I wish I lived out west and could race desert, no trees to hit and you can make the quad nice and wide....

·
Registered
196 Posts
Also meant to ask, what arm\shock setup are you running? I can't believe how high your quads are sitting in the pic in your sig - must be a desert thing??

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
racing district 37 running a wide quad is not a good idea. the corses are not real quad freindly. most of the time they are set up for a bike. i flipped my 450r when i hit a pile of rocks on the side of the corse. now racing some thing like best in the desert, there you can run wide. the corses are made for a car to fit through.
the arms on the 450r are a set of laeger l/t. the arms on the yfz are tbr's. thats some thing else you need out there, gound clearance!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
So I take it you got it all back together. You never show'd us a finished project befre you went out and got it all dirty. :D

Dave

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not done yet but then again i dont think i will ever be
it was one of those last minite decisions to race the 450r. we had got the shox back from precision concepts and needed to go test them. so i spent about 12 hours putting it back togather. went home sleep got up at 4:30 and drove to the race. we just got there intime. the frist row was leaving as we got there. would have won if i hadnt flipped in. heres a late night pic before i got it dirty. but dont they look better dirty?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Looks sweet man. Hopefully you didn't break anything when you flipped it.
I to love to ride in the desert and will be the first to say "there are no jumps in the desert" haha.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts