Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Toronto area. We ride the Ganaraska Forest, up near Bancroft in the summer, and a lot of MX tracks in southwestern ontario (around Guelph and area).

Anyone know some good riding areas on the area?

-RR

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
FINALLY ANOTHE CANADIAN :lol:
Im From the windosr area, and well i only no a couple of places really, there is a track in Rodneym wich is a bit past london, and theres a track called Gopher Dunes, in tilsonburg, just call up Lockharts odyssey for directions or check out www.gopherdunes.com, i believe is the link, Also if you go near wiarton area the snowmobile trails can be followed by 4 wheeler in some places as well as by north bay, search up ofatv i believe and google and it will tell you local clubs. By the way do you ever go to te motopark out by toronto, if so could u tell me about it, by the way if u no of any other places i havnt mentions coulda ya mention them?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've also been to Gohpher dunes. I've ridden at a number of the courses on the CMRC circuit, like Paisley's RAT track, RJ Motorsport in Barrie, and Motopark. Motopark is actually about 2. hrs from Toronto. It's a fun spot, has 2 tracks. One track super technical and hard on your bike (you need aftermarket suspension to ride hard, jumps are made for the bikes) and the other fast and wide-open GP styles. I recommend checking it out if you can get up there.

Check the CMRC website, find the Southwestern Ontario ATV schedule and you will find a bunch of tracks on it. There's a race May 2nd at Gopher, I might try to make it down it I have time.

-RR

·
Registered
150 Posts
I live 10 min from gopher dunes. Let me know when you guys come down here and we can hook up and i'll show you the trails and other tracks that are very close and not as sandy as gopher

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Sounds sweet, but i wanna get some time in at gopher cuz i wanna run the atv race at the end of sep :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys, Good too see some fellow canadians on here. I have an 07 450R on order and am always looking for people to ride with. I live half way to barrie, about 30 mins from both T.O and Barrie. If you guys are ever interested in connecteing or just exchanging ideas, let me know. Always good to find places to ride too.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts