Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear that whitebrothers has come out with a REV BOX for the 450R, does anyone know where I can get it?
Joe

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
50 Posts
There is another company coming out with one which have been in the CDI market for a while. I would hold off on this one (CDI from the company above) and maybe upgrade on the rectifier thye have.

Check out these two sites: The first one is the is by far a better one, they are coming out very soon which I am hopefuly going to test out their R&D unit

http://www.dynaonline.com/english/index.htm :D
I like the Dyna stuff the best, I talked with them in technical terms and they know their stuff and they in the USA too I know I am in Canada but they have been huge in the racing market!

and the Vortex X10:

This company is from austrailia and they have one distributor (Duncan racing) in the USA. They do make a good product! But I still side on the DynaTek one

http://www.vortex-performance.com.au/products.htm

All in all I find dyna a lot better product and more options.

Enjoy, happy reading and look forward to other comments.

Fly :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I own a Dyna for my 250R and I love it. I had spoken with Dyna over 1 month ago, and they told me they would have one ready with in 2 weeks, but i guess it is still not ready. I have seen the vortex and had my eye on that one for a while. I like the fact that it has 10 different pre-set powercurves already. The vortex is 400 and the Dyna is 430. I'm not sure if I need a full blown out CDI like these, I'm only looking for a few more RPM'S, hence I was looking at the rev boxes. But it will all depend on the cost of these rev boxes. If they are more than $250 then I may go with something like the vortex cdi, and get many more added bonues.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I found a website that is selling 2 different rev boxes for the 450R.
White brothers and Big Gun.

450R CDI

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
The 450R definitely does not limit at 9300 - my 400EX limits around 9300 & my 450R revs substantially further than my 400EX.

The dyno operator I spoke to told me the 450R goes into a double spark condition at around 8400 and limits around 10,100 - once you correct the reading from the double spark.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
hey guys theres another box at www.magicracing.com, go to search and just put trx450r and ull find alotta great parts for it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts