Honda TRX 450R banner

white frame pics

37K views 56 replies 33 participants last post by  Aus 
#1 ·
so, if anyone has been following the progress (or lack thereof) of my wheeler, you will know that my crank totally checked out. i was going to try and get everything rounded up and try to get it back together to make another race or 2 this year, but i decided not to rush myself and start the winter rebuild early.

im thinking colors for the frame and such, and i always liked the bike nathan dallas had years ago, like early 00's. it was a legacy bike, 250R with red 400ex plastic and a white frame. i beleive in 03 ironman john natalie took over and the bike was then a hybrid crf450 built by TC with the same scheme. the bike can be seen in huevos 6, during the last segement (i think its rousch creek, all i remember is the hot chicks with guns!!!) if anyone has any pics or more info on either of those bikes please let me know!

so heres my plan. go with white frame, get my laegers redone in the same hammertone grey, and the red plastic, and my carbon fiber hood.

im also open for more ideas, my red plastic is in really good shape, so im not really looking to replace that.

also, those with the white frames, how hard is it to keep clean?

found a pic!!

thanks

Eric

See less See more
#2 ·
so, if anyone has been following the progress (or lack thereof) of my wheeler, you will know that my crank totally checked out. i was going to try and get everything rounded up and try to get it back together to make another race or 2 this year, but i decided not to rush myself and start the winter rebuild early.

im thinking colors for the frame and such, and i always liked the bike nathan dallas had years ago, like early 00's. it was a legacy bike, 250R with red 400ex plastic and a white frame. i beleive in 03 ironman john natalie took over and the bike was then a hybrid crf450 built by TC with the same scheme. the bike can be seen in huevos 6, during the last segement (i think its rousch creek, all i remember is the hot chicks with guns!!!) if anyone has any pics or more info on either of those bikes please let me know!

so heres my plan. go with white frame, get my laegers redone in the same hammertone grey, and the red plastic, and my carbon fiber hood.

im also open for more ideas, my red plastic is in really good shape, so im not really looking to replace that.

also, those with the white frames, how hard is it to keep clean?

found a pic!!

thanks

Eric[/b]

I got one but cant find any pics of it ...

If it is a Good PC job then it isnt tooooo hard to take care of ... i just wash mine with simple green, a soft brush, and Power Washer ...

I got White Frame, Black Arms and Swinger, with Red Plastics ...

Here is one of Brock Lyons 07 Honda ... mine is REAL Close just mine is set up for XC not MX ...

#4 ·
Here is one of my bikes[/b]

im going to have to say i really like the white now the more i see it!

skylar, that white you have has almost a glow to it! i like it alot

guess im going to have to start taking a ton of pictures and make a whole to do of it on here...

thanks

Eric

#13 ·
If a Mod or Admin see's this.....

Can this thread be moved to the correct section? There have been lots of threads in this section that do not belong here but no one cleans them up anymore.

Kinda sucks for those of us that took the time to create a rebuild thread. Lot's of nice builds being lost in this section....

#14 ·

Can this thread be moved to the correct section? There have been lots of threads in this section that do not belong here but no one cleans them up anymore.

Kinda sucks for those of us that took the time to create a rebuild thread. Lot's of nice builds being lost in this section....[/b]

sorry, i realized i accidentally posted it in the wrong place, i never got around to reporting it to a mod, cause it died pretty quick.

again, my fault, sorry!

Eric

#15 ·

Kinda sucks for those of us that took the time to create a rebuild thread. Lot's of nice builds being lost in this section....[/b]

sorry, i realized i accidentally posted it in the wrong place, i never got around to reporting it to a mod, cause it died pretty quick.

again, my fault, sorry!

Eric
[/b]
No problem Eric... and no need to apologize. We've all posted in the wrong sections. Just trying to get it moved to the correct one.

BTW.... really like the white frames. :thumbup:

#18 ·
woooooooooooo i love white frames i raced a blaster completly white over 20 grand into it than moved to 450 and make it red and white white frame check my post of 450 im on my phone cominh home from a trip so ill post pics when i get home but love white famesssssss haha cya guys great pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.