Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to pick one up for a decent price and was wondering if anyone has tried it and what they thought. I am either going with this or the Dr.D. Any input appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I haven't heard anything impressive about the WB E2, i've seen a couple of guys sell them shortly after they bought them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by lukester720@Oct 3 2004, 09:34 PM
I haven't heard anything impressive about the WB E2, i've seen a couple of guys sell them shortly after they bought them.
Hmmm...I don't know what to do....I don't want to be one of the guys you describe but then again I don't want to pass up a good deal.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
PM desert_450r or trx450rlude, they both have the Dr. D slip-on and desert seems to like the dr. D more than some full exhaust systems he's tried, plus you can pick them up for right around 200 dollars give or take 10 bucks. One of the site sponsors sell them so check with them on the price, I don't know how much you can get the E2 for but I would spend 200 dollars and get way better performance for a good price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an E2 and am happy with it. I do trail ridig mostly. But I am thinking of selling it to gowith something more impressive. It has good flow, but I am not totallysure it is the best.

I would try something dirferent. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I am goping to go with the Dr. D. I plan to keep stock compression and at 200 bucks....well that can't be beat. Thanks for the help guys!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts