Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The UPS man dropped off my White Brothers Carbon Pro Exhaust today. I'll get some pics on here after I install it! Also dropped off some OMF air scoops!!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I wanna hear about the pipe!

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
IT IS ONE LOUD MOFO..... it is a beast for power......

Keep us up on it....

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Did u by any chance order this from magic racing, i know they carry those to produsts if not wered u get them and how much ???

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Originally posted by durabluz400@Jun 7 2004, 10:21 PM
The UPS man dropped off my White Brothers Carbon Pro Exhaust today. I'll get some pics on here after I install it! Also dropped off some OMF air scoops!!
[snapback]6624[/snapback]​
i'd like to know how this pipe worked out.... :ermm: .....for the price i hope was worth it

must not have been to good..... :dunno:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I have had the WB carbon pro since I bought my bike new last spring. Overall I am very pleased. It was hard to get but I got a great deal on it. List price is 1300 cdn but i got it brand new for 900. It came with a WB powerfilter and a 175 main.

It is loud but not too bad at idle. Only when you open the gas it starts to get loud. The echo in the woods in unbelievable! I'm not saying its the absolute best performer but I am very happy with it.

This is the original version of it, not the Carbon pro II with a header that hugs the engine more and a different endcap.

A couple things to watch out for: since the header extends down and out from the side of the engine be careful to not hit the header with your foot when kicking it over. It is very thin titanium so keep an eye out for cracks and fractures.

he's a real old pic of my bike with the pipe:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Originally posted by ABrocket@Dec 18 2005, 02:59 AM
I have had the WB carbon pro since I bought my bike new last spring.  Overall I am very pleased.  It was hard to get but I got a great deal on it. List price is 1300 cdn but i got it brand new for 900. It came with a WB powerfilter and a 175 main. 

It is loud but not too bad at idle.  Only when you open the gas it starts to get loud.   The echo in the woods in unbelievable!   I'm not saying its the absolute best performer but I am very happy with it.

This is the original version of it, not the Carbon pro II with a header that hugs the engine more and a different endcap.

A couple things to watch out for: since the header extends down and out from the side of the engine be careful to not hit the header with your foot when kicking it over. It is very thin titanium so keep an eye out for cracks and fractures.

he's a real old pic of my bike with the pipe:

[snapback]171703[/snapback]​
i bet you don't have any problems with traction with those tires...............seen some on a raptor,the guy couldn't keep the frontend down.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Holy moly that pipe sticks out for days on the side...........

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
yeah those are my hillclimb tires. They have great traction but ar HEAVY. I only use them for sandy hills/trails where I can't get away with paddles(they'd be ripped to shreds) and the muskeg in the bush.

Watch out for the headpipe.. it gets close to the pants and boot.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have Puresport Realtors on my bike as well an i have a set of RAZRs as well the realtors work well when your friends who all have foremans an rencons an rubicons wanna go muddriding i can hang with them on a race bike so its tight plus they throw roosters 20 foot high i love em. So if you have a 4 stroke race bike try realtors for off road they work great

·
Registered
599 Posts
I bought the same pipe back in the summer from inland atvs brand new with the filter too for $399.00, I just put a carbon fiber pipe shield on it, I'll see if can get a picture on here (my camera files are to large and I don't know how to reduce them).

·
Registered
599 Posts
Originally posted by Metalben16@Dec 19 2005, 02:22 AM
should have saved ur money for the alum pro, same pipe just alum instead or carbon and they dont break apart
[snapback]171998[/snapback]​
I think the carbon is supposed to be stronger, but I may be wrong. I'm pretty sure the headpipe is titanium on the aluminum pro too.

·
Registered
514 Posts
We bought my R with one on it, just like ABRocket's, and yes it does stick out and is very loud. As far as looks, its probably one of the trickest looking items you can put on your quad. It is loud and I really like the power it produces all over the powerband. The combination between the head porting, cam, and this pipe I am running makes a very smooth, luggable powerband, and I love that for motorcross. I couldn't have asked for a better running and handling quad. I've rode a blaster, a highly modded one for 3 years and have raced nationals, couldn't wait to move up and getting off of that to this has to be the biggest difference in the world. I have been a yamaha person from day one but I can tell you right now I would never take a yfz over ANY honda R any day of the week. I love the yfz but hate riding it, if that makes any sense. I'm a shorter rider and don't feel comfortable with the yamaha's saddle. Anyways, back to the real topic. I like the pipe BUT for anyone thats jumping or riding some pretty hard motorcross, I really wouldn't suggest this pipe because I've found that mine isn't holding together all that well. The header is very very thin titanium and I've cracked mine numerous times, thank god my dad went to welding school. The lower bracket right after the start of the canister has broken thousands of times and it is very loose. I'm not discouraging anyone from buying this pipe but I can tell you right now that it's not going to last that long if you're a hard rider. If your a trail rider, woods guy, weekend warrior, recreational rider who just likes to ride and not jump and beat the living crap out of quads than this pipe is definitly worth looking into. I love this pipe and White Bros. as a whole but I would have definitly put the aluminum version of this pipe on mine if I had knew that it would be rode in motorcross events, but again I wasn't the original owner of mine. Don't know why I said all of this but I figured I'd just let everyone know what I thought. Just my .02.

Oh, and Currently I am LOOKING for another pipe, a full system for an 04'. If anyone has anything White Bros., Yoshi, anything please PM Me. I don't care if it is used and I am looking for one around the $200-$300 range. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts