Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay I wanna but a nice just black gripper seat cover, does anyone know any good places for good price and good quality once? I found this once one eBay what you guys think...

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do they have a website or number? I don't want to spend much looking for under $50 or around $50...

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nvm found them online there seats are around $100 kinda over what I was looking to spend

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The seat cover on the second pics with white plastics that one is a gripper for $30 bucks! First one is like $40, second to last is $65 and last one is $40.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe I can get a seat cover and a 1/4" foam put the foam on the seat cover and then both on the seat should be nice what you think.

·
450 **** Raiser
2,165 Posts
I have had good luck with factory effex but they are a little thin...

·
Registered
501 Posts
My problem with the aftermarket seat covers is that they never give you enough material that wraps to the underside of the seat for proper stapling. Seems to always be less than 1" of stapling area and towards the back of the seat theres not alot of thickness and staples sometimes poke thru new seat cover. So who ever you decide to go with ask them how much over lap onto the bottom of the seat pan there is!

·
Banned
2,591 Posts
I've got a local place that does upholstery and they did my yfz seat for $50 that's labor and material and everything. The seat covers are a over priced, find a good upholstery shop and you can pick from whatever material you want. I used a heavy vinyl with some texture to it and it's held up great!

·
Truck Yea
5,744 Posts
HCC-Hidden comfort camo, they sell them on ebay and honestly Ive been very happy.

I stapled it myself, but yes inthe back the staples can poke thru so I just took some wire cutters and fixed that.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't find you seat covers only find seats with them over $100

1 - 17 of 17 Posts