Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen them on other peoples bike but cant find any good ones, anyone have a clue where i can look???

·
Registered
321 Posts
alba, factory effex, duncan, one industries, all these I know have websites, um let's see, I think that adapt has one out right now, ceet, pro circut, n-style, fmfracing has a few don't know on the r tho.
that's most of the heavy hhitters tho.
good luck
-peace

·
Registered
234 Posts
just got mine today from alba. i'll post later whne i have time to get them on

·
Registered
321 Posts
sweet desertratt13 can't wait to see them!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I just read in the new ATV Action that I got today that LRD has a new Graphics kit out for the 450R. They had some pics of it in there also!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I remember seeing in one of the dirt bike mags a place that would make custom graphics for you.

It cost more the first time to get them set up, and then it's cheaper when you buy copies of it.

That 450r.org logo could be made into a nice set of graphics that we could all buy.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by mascman@Jun 13 2004, 08:34 PM
I remember seeing in one of the dirt bike mags a place that would make custom graphics for you.

It cost more the first time to get them set up, and then it's cheaper when you buy copies of it.

That 450r.org logo could be made into a nice set of graphics that we could all buy.
I would DEFINATELY represent!! All this stuff we got out of this site for FREE, I gotta show my pride!! :D B) If this ever does happen, put me down for a dozen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts