Honda TRX 450R banner

whats going on??

2K views 42 replies 10 participants last post by  badinblack 
#1 ·
i walk in there today my bike isn't black anymore and the duner is in pieces.... :innocent:

duner...

See less See more
#4 ·
that would be interesting to walk into when you got home....[/b]
haha no kidding, less interesting and more of a shocker...

#5 ·
Uh o... The gremlins got you.

So what are you doing to them? Or is it a secret! Goin for that 35 hp mark now? :thumbup:[/b]
i think both of my rides should blow right by the 35 mark. on the duner im hoping for anywhere from 35.5 to 36 and my other ride more than 37 because thats where she was before. think i might, just might, hit 38 with that one. lol

#6 ·

So what are you doing to them? Or is it a secret! Goin for that 35 hp mark now? :thumbup:[/b]
i think both of my rides should blow right by the 35 mark. on the duner im hoping for anywhere from 35.5 to 36 and my other ride more than 37 because thats where she was before. think i might, just might, hit 38 with that one. lol
[/b]
LOL. When I do some engine changes in the next month I am shooting for 38 also... Dan already did his part so I have a couple more things to add and I'll be there.

#7 ·

[/b]
LOL. When I do some engine changes in the next month I am shooting for 38 also... Dan already did his part so I have a couple more things to add and I'll be there.
[/b]
now i feel like you are trying to come after me in the power department. lol

my 38hp ride should rep. well at FSA this year. its gonna be a fun azz time. :guitar:

#8 ·
QUOTE(06erDJ450 @ Jul 31 2008, 09:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=538114
<div class='quotemain'>Uh o... The gremlins got you.

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

my 38hp ride should rep. well at FSA this year. its gonna be a fun azz time. :guitar:
[/b][/quote]

:rock: Even if mine was 40 hp I wouldn't beat you... Mine is heavier than stock! LOL

#9 ·
QUOTE(BadinBlack @ Jul 31 2008, 09:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=538117
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

:rock: Even if mine was 40 hp I wouldn't beat you... Mine is heavier than stock! LOL
[/b][/quote]
my duner weighs about 340 right now, race ready. she isn't to light since she is going in the duners class.

#11 ·
i see you got your shrouds[/b]
yup, yup. here, cut, and now ready to ride.

#13 ·
mine will be around 37hp ..LOL ..maybe I got off the phone with Dee at Rage yesterday have my stuff ordered so it sould be real fun when I put my bike back together.[/b]
nice! but the number 37 is a trademark. lol hence the # on my ride

#14 ·
#16 ·
mine will be around 37hp ..LOL ..maybe I got off the phone with Dee at Rage yesterday have my stuff ordered so it sould be real fun when I put my bike back together.[/b]

[/b]
I think the trademark number would look good in red to match the new shrouds :thumbsup:

When are you hitting up Pismo again?

#18 ·

[/b]
I think the trademark number would look good in red to match the new shrouds :thumbsup:

When are you hitting up Pismo again?
[/b]
next weekend my brotha, wanna roll?

#19 ·
#21 ·
Looks to me like the dasa bandit is hitting u again..lol

it was a runner before,so im sure it'll be awesome when its done

Higher comp?
More porting im sure?
change the stage3 to 208?

Come on brutha give us some specs of this bad boy..lol

if not its cool![/b]
the porting is staying the same, we are just putting in some better springs to accomodate the new 208 that is going in there. how did you know?? i hope i can keep up with you Jim come FSA.

#23 ·
Keeping up with me, ? Im just hoping to not get half hilled by u veteran fsa guys..lol

im going in blind , no experience with tires or gearing but it will be fun anyways[/b]
if ya need help just let me know, i'll help you out no bs.

#25 ·
Thanks Man i appreciate it.ill keep ya posted as the time comes,

Ohh and I like the red fenders[/b]
thanks, i'm surprised no one even commented on the fenders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.