Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i walk in there today my bike isn't black anymore and the duner is in pieces.... :innocent:

duner...

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Uh o... The gremlins got you.

So what are you doing to them? Or is it a secret! Goin for that 35 hp mark now? :thumbup:

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would be interesting to walk into when you got home....[/b]
haha no kidding, less interesting and more of a shocker...

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

So what are you doing to them? Or is it a secret! Goin for that 35 hp mark now? :thumbup:[/b]
i think both of my rides should blow right by the 35 mark. on the duner im hoping for anywhere from 35.5 to 36 and my other ride more than 37 because thats where she was before. think i might, just might, hit 38 with that one. lol

·
Registered
3,088 Posts

So what are you doing to them? Or is it a secret! Goin for that 35 hp mark now? :thumbup:[/b]
i think both of my rides should blow right by the 35 mark. on the duner im hoping for anywhere from 35.5 to 36 and my other ride more than 37 because thats where she was before. think i might, just might, hit 38 with that one. lol
[/b]
LOL. When I do some engine changes in the next month I am shooting for 38 also... Dan already did his part so I have a couple more things to add and I'll be there.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

[/b]
LOL. When I do some engine changes in the next month I am shooting for 38 also... Dan already did his part so I have a couple more things to add and I'll be there.
[/b]
now i feel like you are trying to come after me in the power department. lol

my 38hp ride should rep. well at FSA this year. its gonna be a fun azz time. :guitar:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
QUOTE(06erDJ450 @ Jul 31 2008, 09:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=538114
<div class='quotemain'>Uh o... The gremlins got you.

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

my 38hp ride should rep. well at FSA this year. its gonna be a fun azz time. :guitar:
[/b][/quote]

:rock: Even if mine was 40 hp I wouldn't beat you... Mine is heavier than stock! LOL

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE(BadinBlack @ Jul 31 2008, 09:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=538117
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

:rock: Even if mine was 40 hp I wouldn't beat you... Mine is heavier than stock! LOL
[/b][/quote]
my duner weighs about 340 right now, race ready. she isn't to light since she is going in the duners class.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i see you got your shrouds[/b]
yup, yup. here, cut, and now ready to ride.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mine will be around 37hp ..LOL ..maybe I got off the phone with Dee at Rage yesterday have my stuff ordered so it sould be real fun when I put my bike back together.[/b]
nice! but the number 37 is a trademark. lol hence the # on my ride

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
G

·
mine will be around 37hp ..LOL ..maybe I got off the phone with Dee at Rage yesterday have my stuff ordered so it sould be real fun when I put my bike back together.[/b]

what all are you having done to the motor?

·
Stock 05 450R
1,942 Posts

[/b]
I think the trademark number would look good in red to match the new shrouds :thumbsup:

When are you hitting up Pismo again?

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

[/b]
I think the trademark number would look good in red to match the new shrouds :thumbsup:

When are you hitting up Pismo again?
[/b]
next weekend my brotha, wanna roll?

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Looks to me like the dasa bandit is hitting u again..lol

it was a runner before,so im sure it'll be awesome when its done