Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 400ex

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a stupid freind that sed that a 250ex isa better than a 400ex because it has reverse.
i told him no because the 400ex has more every thing but he wouldnt believe me that it was better. maybe this will shut him up. :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I hate to be blunt here ... but ... if you have to create a poll to find out which of the two aforementioned quads is better, you may want to sell that 450r and take up checkers!

Come on man ... :wacko:

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Now before trx450r4ever responds defending himself ...

jstbnme - I believe he is just planning on showing his friend that all of the "ATV guru's" on this site agree with him, because some people jsut don't want to hear they are wong. He realizes that it is rediculous to think the 250ex is better, and says so in his post

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Sep 14 2004, 05:36 PM
Now before trx450r4ever responds defending himself ...

jstbnme - I believe he is just planning on showing his friend that all of the "ATV guru's" on this site agree with him, because some people jsut don't want to hear they are wong.  He realizes that it is rediculous to think the 250ex is better, and says so in his post
Well said Zack!!! :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im going to print this out and show my freind thz

and i know that a 400ex is better but my freind wouldnt baleive me so this was the only i could think of to show him

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
My Friend has a 250 and while slow...i seen that quad go through snow and mud like my R and even do. Its like narrow wheel stance helps it get through all the soft stuff. This 250 has never been touched and the kid rides it pretty hard (40 ft jumps on that little thing). I already needed a bunch of money threw into mine (about 3 grand) and thats just what i needed to put into it to make it run ( i lost the engine). but this quad haha its like the 100th made (production sequence number) and its still going hard. Never burns oil...starts in -40 conditions easy. there has never been anything that has gone wrong with one. He keeps thinking my quad is better but im like normaly sitting around watching him ride because these 450r arnt built like them quads.

·
Lord of Combustion
14,065 Posts
if a 250ex with electric start and reverse is better, wouldn't an electric wheelchair with a multi-directional joystick be best?......mixxer

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Lets move on. We can argue about this all day. Why buy a 250ex when the 450R is out there......After all,,,,,,,this is a 450R site.............RIGHT!!!!

Anyways, the 250ex is for beginners, when you grow up you have to drink beer,,,,,,,I mean, you should buy the 450R!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
i say the 400ex is way phater because u can jump and not bottom out and u can go faster so i say the 400 ex is better

·
Registered
273 Posts
i would have to say that I think the 250 is more "fun." We have a honda 250 Recon (the utility quad), and that thing is the most fun bike to ride in camp. It'll wheelie for days and it the most reliable thing! its just right to put around on.

my 2 cents

·
Registered
124 Posts
250ex for a beginner and/or a person that has no intention on ever riding the way most of the people that post on this forum do. Other than that, I think the 400ex would be the better choice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts