Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what temp the fan turns on at or how it is susposto work cause my bike is getting up to 250 and the fan is not working

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does anyone know what temp the fan turns on at or how it is susposto work cause my bike is getting up to 250 and the fan is not working[/b]
anyone

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
does anyone know what temp the fan turns on at or how it is susposto work cause my bike is getting up to 250 and the fan is not working[/b]
anyone
[/b]

No idea, but to just throw this out there..Thats the 1 thing i hate about the 450rs..mine atleast i dunno if mines just gay or wut but, my bikes stock with fresh oil im guessing its running cooler than my friend's modded bikes but there fans are always on, mines not.. Ive witnessed it on a few times but i hate how it shuts off when the engines not running unlike the raptor, yfz and ltr.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone
[/b]

No idea, but to just throw this out there..Thats the 1 thing i hate about the 450rs..mine atleast i dunno if mines just gay or wut but, my bikes stock with fresh oil im guessing its running cooler than my friend's modded bikes but there fans are always on, mines not.. Ive witnessed it on a few times but i hate how it shuts off when the engines not running unlike the raptor, yfz and ltr.
[/b]
yea i just got the trail tech vapor i was watching the temp and it got to 250 and the fan still dident kick on

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
my fan kicks on at about 220 and stays on till it cools the radiator till 150-160

is your motor getting to 250 only at idle?
is should run way cooler as your riding.
idle temps are usually hotter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts