Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone on here that rides in the Missour, Kansas area. If so where? I live in Kansas City and I have alot of different places to ride here, If anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to come down there and ride with you guys, but thats about 1400 miles from me.
...thats one heck of a drive

Im going to little Sahara in Oklahoma again April 10 and 11th. :D ...we have so much fun there....Its the closest sandbox around here. Its no Glamis but I like it just the same. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm from Kentucky, any one else from my neck of the woods?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by Jonesy@Mar 2 2004, 07:21 PM
I'm from Kentucky, any one else from my neck of the woods?
i am, i live in louisville, i also ride a 300ex, but as soon as school is out, im getting a 450r, have you heard about the new riding place in Bedford? www.bucksrunmxpark.com

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
The cops around here love to chase quads..it is the most action they get all day. I have had a few close calls, but haven't gotten caught yet...imagine when I get the 450, they won't have a chance! :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude@Feb 27 2004, 09:59 AM
I would love to come down there and ride with you guys, but thats about 1400 miles from me.

Im going to little Sahara in Oklahoma again April 10 and 11th.  :D ...we have so much fun there....Its the closest sandbox around here. Its no Glamis but I like it just the same. :)
I live in Lincoln, NE and me and 4 of my friends are going to Little Sahara on the 23rd-25th of April. 1st time for all of us. Can't wait to throw some serious roost with the 450R!!!

I assume you've been to the Milford Lake riding area by Manhattan? That place is pretty cool too.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I want to check out that bucks run mx park! It sounds bad arse. I live in Lawrenceburg (southeastern indiana) 25 minutes from cincinnati, oh.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by T-Rex+Mar 21 2004, 12:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TRX450rlude
@Feb 27 2004, 09:59 AM

Im going to little Sahara in Oklahoma again April 10 and 11th.  :D ...we have so much fun there....Its the closest sandbox around here. Its no Glamis but I like it just the same. :)
I live in Lincoln, NE and me and 4 of my friends are going to Little Sahara on the 23rd-25th of April. 1st time for all of us. Can't wait to throw some serious roost with the 450R!!!

I assume you've been to the Milford Lake riding area by Manhattan? That place is pretty cool too. [/b]
No I have never been there, but you guys have fun in Oklahoma, you should like it alot... :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
TRX450rlude I am in emporia kansas. Ride alot of MX tracks locally here. Pamona alot also from the KATVA club. Is a good club alot of members and a very nice place to ride. Here is a link if you do not know of it.
http://katva.org/
Take care. Scott

·
Registered
552 Posts
I ride in Washingotn state but make plent of trips down to the Dunes in Oregon.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Southwest (vegas baby) We go to Dumont. Amorgosa and Coral Pink for sand. We are planning a trip to Cinder Hills in Arizona over memorial day. Anyone else in the southwest? For trails, we usually go to utah for some cooler weather.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I Live in Good O'l Canada...haha. Its awsum EH haha. but ya i live in alberta, n there is lots of riding thanks to all the cleared areas from farming, loggin n poop like that. i love it!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Im From Canada To, southernn ontario, theres a few places to ride and my buddy has a nice track in his back yeard and i can cruise all over not to bad, i cant run from cops tho, im plated lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts