Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone on here that rides in the Missour, Kansas area. If so where? I live in Kansas City and I have alot of different places to ride here, If anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Me and m3zy6 live in jacksonville fl. We go to ocala national forest, pax trax, bostwick, and some other places were we test and tune. Hit us up if you wanna go ride.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to come down there and ride with you guys, but thats about 1400 miles from me.
...thats one heck of a drive

Im going to little Sahara in Oklahoma again April 10 and 11th. :D ...we have so much fun there....Its the closest sandbox around here. Its no Glamis but I like it just the same. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm from Kentucky, any one else from my neck of the woods?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by Jonesy@Mar 2 2004, 07:21 PM
I'm from Kentucky, any one else from my neck of the woods?
i am, i live in louisville, i also ride a 300ex, but as soon as school is out, im getting a 450r, have you heard about the new riding place in Bedford? www.bucksrunmxpark.com

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
The cops around here love to chase quads..it is the most action they get all day. I have had a few close calls, but haven't gotten caught yet...imagine when I get the 450, they won't have a chance! :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude@Feb 27 2004, 09:59 AM
I would love to come down there and ride with you guys, but thats about 1400 miles from me.

Im going to little Sahara in Oklahoma again April 10 and 11th.  :D ...we have so much fun there....Its the closest sandbox around here. Its no Glamis but I like it just the same. :)
I live in Lincoln, NE and me and 4 of my friends are going to Little Sahara on the 23rd-25th of April. 1st time for all of us. Can't wait to throw some serious roost with the 450R!!!

I assume you've been to the Milford Lake riding area by Manhattan? That place is pretty cool too.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I want to check out that bucks run mx park! It sounds bad arse. I live in Lawrenceburg (southeastern indiana) 25 minutes from cincinnati, oh.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by T-Rex+Mar 21 2004, 12:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TRX450rlude
@Feb 27 2004, 09:59 AM

Im going to little Sahara in Oklahoma again April 10 and 11th.  :D ...we have so much fun there....Its the closest sandbox around here. Its no Glamis but I like it just the same. :)
I live in Lincoln, NE and me and 4 of my friends are going to Little Sahara on the 23rd-25th of April. 1st time for all of us. Can't wait to throw some serious roost with the 450R!!!

I assume you've been to the Milford Lake riding area by Manhattan? That place is pretty cool too. [/b]
No I have never been there, but you guys have fun in Oklahoma, you should like it alot... :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
TRX450rlude I am in emporia kansas. Ride alot of MX tracks locally here. Pamona alot also from the KATVA club. Is a good club alot of members and a very nice place to ride. Here is a link if you do not know of it.
http://katva.org/
Take care. Scott

·
Registered
69 Posts
I live in southern Indiana. Ride on private land. I do go to Haspin acres, and LBL in Ky. LBL is a great place to ride.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I ride in Washingotn state but make plent of trips down to the Dunes in Oregon.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Southwest (vegas baby) We go to Dumont. Amorgosa and Coral Pink for sand. We are planning a trip to Cinder Hills in Arizona over memorial day. Anyone else in the southwest? For trails, we usually go to utah for some cooler weather.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I Live in Good O'l Canada...haha. Its awsum EH haha. but ya i live in alberta, n there is lots of riding thanks to all the cleared areas from farming, loggin n poop like that. i love it!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Im From Canada To, southernn ontario, theres a few places to ride and my buddy has a nice track in his back yeard and i can cruise all over not to bad, i cant run from cops tho, im plated lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts