Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
It was decided that it was a little hard to govern and if something was posted that one of the mods didn't see than mabey so little kid might see something they shouldn't.

I think desert said he wants to open a thread that has nice christian girls wearing slacks and sweaters so nobody gets offended or whatever.
You know what I mean, The librarian type. jk Jeff. :lol:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720@Jun 22 2004, 08:50 AM
It was decided that it was a little hard to govern and if something was posted that one of the mods didn't see than mabey so little kid might see something they shouldn't.

I think desert said he wants to open a thread that has nice christian girls wearing slacks and sweaters so nobody gets offended or whatever. 
You know what I mean, The librarian type. jk Jeff. :lol:
Nice Christian girls.... and Catholic school girls....(HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS at least 18)....... BRING IT......... :D

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Originally posted by desert_450r@Jun 25 2004, 06:03 AM
I just caught that lukester ... Yes, dress me funny and call me Charlie the cross dresser ...

We are in the process of creating a parallel topic that somehow includes members of the opposite sex or drag queens on R's ... That drag queens was Lukester's idea ...
Dez, you must have misunderstood my post in the back, I said NO to you posing in drag on your 450r! I highly doubt any of the site patrons want to see you with your daisey dukes on! Lol

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Luke, Jeff, I was under the impression that Tom was going to do this for us, damn I was pretty excited for a second -_-

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish I could have access to the admin section!!! That was the best "Hot Babes" thread Iv'e ever seen in any forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't hesitate to checkout our Miss trx450r girl on one of HMF's Quads
at www.cyclesgirls.com let me know guys what you think?
we are keeping it tasteful, but still sexy, I guess it's the catholic girl in me.
And I'm not a trx90 rider it's a 250r's and 400ex's for me.
Workin although on a yfz, sorry guys.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Cyclesgirls, very nice. I don't care what you ride. Just knowing there's girls out there riding is good enough for me!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
As much as I would appreciate that, I believe we should keep this thing clean. Thanks for the words though.

tom

·
Registered
88 Posts
Your right Schmitt....

Great site, one stop shop, Thanks......

Dug

1 - 16 of 16 Posts