Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some new ones. I was wondering what kinda handlebar I should look for when I buy them? Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had Fly on my 250r. Tag I have seen and Renthal vibrate alot. Should I get low bend med or high?

·
Registered
350 Posts
The fly atv bend are about 1 1/4" narrower then stock very close to stock bend. Everyone seems to like Tag or Renthal I might try this set up looks pretty sweet. Click here

Does the MI at the end of your name mean Michigan? If so where abouts? and where do you ride?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the pro taper. I live in flat rock downriver. There are a couple of good spots to ride if you wanta meet up one day and go let me know.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I Got Pro Tapers too.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Originally posted by Trx450Ryan@Aug 15 2004, 11:01 AM
I Got Pro Tapers too.
Hey Ryan where near Windsor??

I live in Chatham.

Where did you buy your bars from?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I really like the trail tech set up that Arrant linked you to. If you don’t want to go to a tapered bar (1 1/8" and you will need a bars mount set up such as the tag or trailtech clamp kits) any 7/8" aftermarket bar is going to be better than stock just for the simple reason that you can get a bar that fits your riding style. If you crash hard enough to bend a 1 1/8" bars, trust me, that bar will be the last thing your worried about. :lol:

Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got FLY Aluminum Handbars. I like them a lot, they are a lot lighter than stock and the bend is a little more aggressive and the vibriation isnt bad. Thats what I would recomend.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I just bought the Fasstco Flexx handlebars and I've been through allot of different handlebars and I simply love them. The Flexx takes off the vibration and arm pump that you normally get. I recommend them to everyone!! :D
Oh yeh, I got them with the ATV bend! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will agree I lve my pro tapers and I don't notice any or very little vibrations. I have them in a CR high bend, that seems to suit my riding style. Does anyone know if the stock bar end inserts will fit the pro tapers?

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I had pro tapers and love them, but I love the Flexx handlebars way more.
And I don't think the insert will work! I think the pro's have a smaller whole!! B)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts