Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I will be buying some a-arms soon and I am looking at the houser ones .Any other suggestions are greatly apprieciated.but when they say +2 do they mean plus two on both sides? because I am looking to get +4 out of the front :D .dont have any dough for the shocks yet .thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Heres JD Performance +2s.... they are +2 on both sides... +4 overall.... these are LT but Standard travel just move the mounts up a little....

Heres the Standard travel arm....

And for $575 they are hard to beat.....

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by KillerQuad@Sep 29 2004, 07:03 AM
Heres JD Performance +2s.... they are +2 on both sides... +4 overall.... these are LT but Standard travel just move the mounts up a little.... 

thanks guys .Killerquad!!!!!!!!! Those are what Im getting.do they have a website?

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by KillerQuad@Sep 29 2004, 09:03 AM

I have JD's on my 450R and I love them. In fact, my friend is going to buy my setup which is Elka's triple rate and JD's +2'a. That way I can go to long travel, which I will get Elka's quad rate with JD's +2's!!!

The picture with the 450R is long travel and the picture with just the a-arm is standard!! :)

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts