Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are a whole lot of places to ride here some are pay and alot free. everything from mud to hills to good creek riding we have it all we have turkey bay OHV area it is $15.00 for a three day pass or $45.00 for yearly pass must wear helment and no riders. lots of trails,mud,and hills. also have a place called Paties Bluff its a pay to ride to but not strict
no helment rule or passenger rules.free places include Linton, Ky wildcat,the knob,and soldier creek. let me know if you need more info.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have a good xc track laid out to practice on now if anyone is close and wants to ride let me know it is 9 miles long and has all types of terrain hills,tight woods open feilds and a few muddy spots. the soil is good and drains off pretty quick so rain dosnt bother it much.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
That sounds awesome man, I need some more free time so I can check some of those places out!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hey man, what part of ky are you in? I'm from pulaski co. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you some time to check that track out.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Originally posted by midsouthrider@Jan 5 2005, 11:17 PM
im in western ky calloway co  i am working on parking and seeing about getting a midsouth race for summer
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46308
[/quote]

sounds good. Just picked up the R, so i'll be ready to ride :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts