Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as the title says anyone know of a shop out there that can weld aluminum? i noticed that my nerf bar has a pretty good crack in it as we were loading it up last night. we are leaving as soon as i get off work so i wont have time to get it welded up before i leave. i might be able to limp it by for the week but i would rather not if i dont have to.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sucks. hope u get it sorted out.[/b]

well im gonna ride no matter what, so it could be worse. a stupid nerf bar isn't going to stop me.
it could be worse

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i just got back yesterday and i did have to get it welded during the trip. one of my buddies crashed on the first day so we had to call all the dealers in the area to find him a new a-arm, luckily one of them had the arm in stock. i just took my nerf bar off the bike before we left and got it welded up in idaho falls at delta industries...was in and out of there in less than 20 minutes and only 20 bucks for the weld. great guys there.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
well i just got back yesterday and i did have to get it welded during the trip. one of my buddies crashed on the first day so we had to call all the dealers in the area to find him a new a-arm, luckily one of them had the arm in stock. i just took my nerf bar off the bike before we left and got it welded up in idaho falls at delta industries...was in and out of there in less than 20 minutes and only 20 bucks for the weld. great guys there.[/b]
verry lucky to find an a-arm in stock.
bring back any pix of your trip?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts