Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
Glad we could finally get things worked out with ya. Glad to see you on the board, best of luck!

Reactions: El Mamito USMC

·
Registered
192 Posts
X2, Welcome!!

Pretty sweet what you can do with those graphics, I've checked out your site a few times.
Thanks man , I do make it look easy ! However I actually have to use 4 different programs to make them ! It took me FOREVER to figure it out !

#1 program to do 80% of the design
#2 program to setup the transparent background
#3 program to put the contour cuts around the image
#4 program to rip . print / cut the image

OH and my site only has 50% of my stuff on it , it's way too much work to ad them all !

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Sounds like some work... Is there a layman way of saying what is and isn't possible to print? Might get some of these guys flowing ideas if you tossed out some guidelines.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sounds like some work... Is there a layman way of saying what is and isn't possible to print? Might get some of these guys flowing ideas if you tossed out some guidelines.
Not really man ,thats why the printer was big bucks ! As long as I have good quality images the rest is up to you.

I try not to go all out 100% custom because it takes so much time and the chances of me reselling it is very slim and you know the saying ( time is money )

·
450 **** Raiser
2,165 Posts
Yall have some awesome graphics! Welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Not really man ,thats why the printer was big bucks ! As long as I have good quality images the rest is up to you.

I try not to go all out 100% custom because it takes so much time and the chances of me reselling it is very slim and you know the saying ( time is money )
What about things like image quality or formatting? I can only assume you would have more common logos like Elka, Fox, DWT etc. on hand to ad to the print.. But say Prisom here is sponsored by the local dealer and wants you to put it on his graphics, what would he need to send you?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Usually a company has files like EPS,AI,CRD,PDF,PSD file formats .

With all of the programs I have I can pretty much do any format that I listed.

PDF holds the best image quality for the size.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
So the image quality doesn't mater? Like pixel type stuff? I will be the first to tell ya I have no idea when it comes to stuff like that... I just know some times when you upload a pic, it says image to large must be whateverXwhatever. Is there an opposite to that like it has to be larger then something?

You oughta hook up with the other site vendors and see if they'd be interested in offering a company graphic kit on thier sites. It would reach out to all thier customers that aren't even members here. Something like that might help both companies, no?... Or maybe do up a special ".ORG" set and see what interest you get here.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Usually anything over 200kb in size is ok for a company logo. It all depends on the logo too.

Yes I would like to do something with other companies too , it's just having time doing website stuff and designs.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
He's a great guy to deal with and check out my graphics, he put all my sponsors and no extra charge.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts