what do they vend??

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Knee pads? :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah because every atv rider races and rides in full leather suits. Think im gonna learn to drag a knee today just for this company lol. PHUCTED UP i say.

·
Banned
2,591 Posts
if a sponsor wants to help keep the site running, why turn them down? kneedraggers has been around for a long time, i used to order from them back when i had my street bike. Yes, there are very few items that they sell that pertain to us atv guys, but many of us also ride dirt bikes and motorcycles so it's under the whole "powersports" category. At least it's still a powersport website.

·
Registered
259 Posts
ridinglow.

But it still doesnt have a thing to do with ATVS. I went to the site after I posted with an open mind and couldnt honsetly find something ATV related. IMHO I dont think they deserve the sponsering like say JET does.

·
Banned
2,591 Posts
jet and kneedraggers are not competitors, it should make no lick of difference whether they deserve to be a sponsor or not especially since they do not offer anything that any of us will buy. they are contributing to the site nonetheless, and i garuntee you JET will not be affected by kneedraggers, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
I bet it's a blanket Vendor... I bet they pay what ever fee it is to the corporate owners and end up a "supporting vendor" for a whole buch of forums... Like buying a comerial spot on cable. It's just an advertisement spot..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts