Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Hey there,
Thanks and were glad to be here.

I will be adding new product info and when/where HMF Race Support will be.

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Great to see another company as a site sponsor. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Welcome

·
450 **** Raiser
2,165 Posts
Welcome! Just got me a new 450 with the full HMF competition exhaust! Nice exhaust

·
Registered
880 Posts
My friend runs a HMF on his YFZ. He likes it

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
Feel free to post any questions about our exhaust or tuning and Ill do my best to get you the answers.

Come to the Powerline Park GNCC and stop by our race support truck, free stickers, bench racing and brews on Fri nite.

·
Registered
51 Posts
im thinking about getting the pink hmf exhaust for my honda what color is the pink just wanna see if its close to my powder coat

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome from Mentor Ohio, neighbor I have a full HMF system on my 07 450er been looking for the quiet core and spark arrester for it. is there a discount code if we order anything? thanks
mike

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Welcome from Mentor Ohio, neighbor I have a full HMF system on my 07 450er been looking for the quiet core and spark arrester for it. is there a discount code if we order anything? thanks
mike
Unfortunately we do not have a code for accessories, the codes are good for exhaust purchases.

47 Posts
Welcome!! I bought a Full HMF competition pipe for my 05 450, I absolutely LOVE it- awesome power increase! Thanks for the great products!!

Reactions: HMF-Exhausts
47 Posts
Whens the next dyno day? And whats the cost?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts