1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
thank you to all the members and the forum. we are excited to finally launch this product. we feel there was a huge need for this. I also ride an 06 trx450er and found it very necessary as I kept burning holes in my riding pants. What started as a one off part for myself, moved to a bunch of them for my riding buddies, now we decided there is enough market to sell it to the public. We are very excited to take this step.

We will be launching a SALE specifically for this forum within the next couple of hours! All items in stock and ready to ship. All orders shipping in 48 hours or less.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
not at the moment. we would like to get to that point but it will definitely take some time. however we do ship international.

mind me asking what the fees would be if you have any idea?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
They are random it seems. I've paid as much as 400 dollars for an exhaust and intake system. 150 on a piston... It's not fun to try to be like you US guys.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hilarious just about every one of my pants has burn holes on the right leg whether there sweatpants or whatever I'm wearing .. And yep I have to admit it I have a burn scar on my right leg too lol..

But I like the looks of the pipe don't really wanna cover it up , so il never learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
We will be making specific heat shields in the future. That question has come up a few times and it is something we have definitely looked at. It shouldnt be too long before we can have one.

and I will upload some pics today.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
all of our hardware is grade 5 or higher. the brackets are water jetted. parts come with hardware installed ready to clamp. after well over a year, i have ran these on 6 bikes with out them comping loose or falling off.

the first ones we ever made did fall off, so we switched hardware and havent had any problems since.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts