Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of front PEP shocks id be willing to trade for a set of 4 wheels and tires....rears must be 9 in, and all must have good tread...

id like a set of front baja wheels, and other rears...

WILL ALSO TRADE FOR FULL EXHAUST, OR OTHER PARTS OF EQUAL VALUE !!!!

any offers ??

thanks

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill trade you a set of all stock rims and tires w/ good tread for your shocks!!

-Kip[/b]

lol thats what i have now, i was hopin to change things up a bit...but ill def keep the offer in mind !

thanks !!

ill also swap the shocks even up for other good parts as well!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL ill throw in a set of stock handlebars with spider grips!!!!!!!!

LOL :_specialED:

Free Bump

-Kip[/b]
lol if that was 2 weeks ago ya man haha, i put taper grips on my stockers, then replaced the stock bars with tag t2 bars...thanks for th bump !!!!

_dylan

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are they long travel????? do you have pics? trade you for my janssen swingarm and other parts I have[/b]

yes the shocks are standard travel.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Would trade you a complete HMF Bill Balance system with polished can, or a new CHM exhasut system with Black Heat wrap on the header this only has dyno time?

Thanks

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are they compresion rebound adjustable? whts the valving?[/b]

i know itll be a double post on the same thing but i thot id throw this one back up top 2...pics are on the other post !

im lookin at tradin for a full exhaust for an 07 R, wheels, stem, hoods, or anything good !!

Let me know watcha got !!

call 717-348-5768 << thats my cell anytime or text it

thanks alot everyone !
Dylan

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
are they compresion rebound adjustable? whts the valving?[/b]

i know itll be a double post on the same thing but i thot id throw this one back up top 2...pics are on the other post !

im lookin at tradin for a full exhaust for an 07 R, wheels, stem, hoods, or anything good !!

Let me know watcha got !!

call 717-348-5768 << thats my cell anytime or text it

thanks alot everyone !
Dylan
[/b]

bump !!!

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
IMO i would keep the shocks and the big gun evox exhaust thats a pretty good exhaust IMO, shocks are where its at what did yous ay was wrong with them? wasnt they a little to soft for ya? ive got a set of heavy main springs for my triple rate elkas if your interested i wont be needing them anymore

im sure they would work on the peps and make them a little stiffer so they feel better, i might be interested in trading for some exhaust parts i think i remember you have some extra parts lol i just want to play around and make my own exhaust LMK

1 - 13 of 13 Posts