Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a new chain and sprockets for my 07 450r. ive got a new swingarm coming, again. so im gonna want another damn chain. 120 link, high strength. seeing if anyone has one laying around new in box they dont need or something before i buy new from a vendor/compare pricing.

im also lookin for a quad tech seat, all black with the upgraded foam, ect. 2007 450r

let me know what you have

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its from lance again. its the first one hes making like it for the trx. should be pretty sick.

im just going from a +2 to a +3 with the new found power. i got that coming and my LT stuff. should wrap up my suspension.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
its from lance again. its the first one hes making like it for the trx. should be pretty sick.

im just going from a +2 to a +3 with the new found power. i got that coming and my LT stuff. should wrap up my suspension.[/b]
For now... HAHA. Pretty soon it will turn into a LT rear end too... Then powdercoating, then who knows what... It NEVER ends. LOL.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
if he hasn't built it go with a plus 4. best of both worlds not to long for riding but not to short for keeping the front end down.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was kinda thinking that myself.

ill probably have him change it. i like riding wheelies though.. well up hills lol. i cant ride em on the flats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts