Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John,

I wanted to thank you and your wonderful wife for the outstanding service and great products!

The guys in CO Springs also have nothing but good things to say about you!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Great pictures Blaine!

I know we didn't get much time to hang out but I am glad we got some time, and more time to tune with your 450r.

Glad every thing went smoothly.

Eric

·
Lord of Combustion
14,065 Posts
super pics!

thanks right back at ya!!

congrats on riding The Peak :)

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Great job Clutch, and cool pictures throughout the threads!!

Sounds like that was a great experience all around, from the comraderie between the racers and actually accomplishing the
primary goal of finishing!

Again, Congrats!

Kris

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was happy just to make it! Next year I'm going to take the physical conditioning part a little more serious! Thumb gave out on me at Glen Cove and I ended up using my left hand for the throttle for awhile...and my asthma started acting up...

There is some SERIOUS fast guys that run this hill...!

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
FOr all you flatlanders out there...If youve never been on a big mountain you dont know what thin air is LOL...i would hate to get an asthma flair up at 14000 feet LOL

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FOr all you flatlanders out there...If youve never been on a big mountain you dont know what thin air is LOL...i would hate to get an asthma flair up at 14000 feet LOL[/b]
No kidding!

The pic of the bike by the sign is so poor because I was flat on my a$$! I literally rolled of the bike and crawled over to take the pic...

At 14K Ft, there is 1/2 the air density of were I live...at 890 ft or so...

·
Lord of Combustion
14,065 Posts
I was happy just to make it! Next year I'm going to take the physical conditioning part a little more serious! Thumb gave out on me at Glen Cove and I ended up using my left hand for the throttle for awhile...and my asthma started acting up...

There is some SERIOUS fast guys that run this hill...![/b]

as part of your training , you will need to switch beer brands to something more befitting an upper atmosphere athlete...lol...

·
Premium Member
2,258 Posts
Did you see the Area 51 Offroad bike (1st place in 450 class), Steve Tutt is the rider's name. He has won the event 2 years in a row on a 450cc Stock bore stock stroke 450R. That shop is located out by me (1 hr away).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts