Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a Venom 480cc Big Bore Kit for sale for 04/05 450r. 14.25:1 Compression Piston. Only had this in for one weekend for a Pro Am Open Race..so 2 practices and 2 motos, practically new. Cylinder looks like new with the cross hatching. $295 SALE PENDING

Attachments

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
He said in a thread that he generally runs the 450cc class and he ran this setup in the open class and hole shotted it, but he doesnt race enough of the open class so its for sale,...

·
Registered
134 Posts
is it still for sale?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is it still for sale?[/b]
it is "still for sale", had alot of interest tonight just waiting to see tomorrow whol has the money or who wants to buy it.

jwilson and hondaman hit it right on the head also, have to run the production class locally but for the amatuer nationals used it ito qualify in the pro am open class and open a class. got 06's now so really cant ever put this in for specials.

Thanks for the interest guys.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will buy. If you accept PayPal. email me with your email address and I can paypal you. thanx Brian[/b]

Brian, I accept paypal. I couldnt find your email address in your contact info so i just sent you a pm on here. should have all of the info.

Cam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts