Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Utah would be a great place to meet. Most of you would be able to get there and this place caters to OHV's. Maybe even Zack could go although that poor guy lives completely on the end of the U.S. But, it would be nice to have him there too!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Utah IMO, has bar none, the best riding areas,oppertunities, and laws for ATVers anywhere. What do you want, hundreds of miles of desert roads and trails, hundred miles of high desert riding, mountain riding, sand (3 major dune areas), whatever you want.
I woudl be more than happy to help with a get together.

·
Registered
215 Posts
im in vegas, so i could probably make it up there too

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
I'm all for it, I just don't think my dad would be willing to drive cross country <_< But, if it was planned long enough ahead of time, maybe I could convice him it would be a good "father-son bonding" trip :D

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Sep 24 2004, 01:27 PM
I'm all for it, I just don't think my dad would be willing to drive cross country <_< But, if it was planned long enough ahead of time, maybe I could convice him it would be a good "father-son bonding" trip :D
It would in a year or so, since I already planned a trip to Galmis in Feburary 2005. Then I have to build up my hours again!! So maybe summer of 2005 or later. Maybe Feb of 2006!!! :huh:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Might get more participation maybe if you invited..........

Get Ready...............

Some YFZ's and banshees?

If your keeping it TRX's? Then wait awhile. Most I have seen on the site and around here are three months old or less. I would have to convince the wife. She is still getting the bad taste of me buying it out of mouth..........

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Dugz450R@Oct 2 2004, 06:36 PM
Might get more participation maybe if you invited..........

Get Ready...............

Some YFZ's and banshees?

If your keeping it TRX's?  Then wait awhile.  Most I have seen on the site and around here are three months old or less.  I would have to convince the wife.  She is still getting the bad taste of me buying it out of mouth..........
I don't care if it's a YFZ or anything else for that matter.. Everyone's invited,,,where ever I go!!!! :D

I JUST WANT TO RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Utah's awesome. I ride there all the time when it is too hot for the nevada and cali dunes. Utah's little sahara is huge!!!! And Coral pink is one of the coolest dune areas in the country. Can you say awesome tree trimmed trail riding but you are really riding in the sand. I love coral pink, just dont like the way the bike runs at 7000 feet.

I'M IN!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Rico- Is there a link or previous post about your Glamis trip in February? That's my b-day month, sounds like fun? Let me know! Too bad you're so far north, I like to ride 3-4 weekends a month.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by SCOTTS450R@Oct 26 2004, 08:39 PM
Rico- Is there a link or previous post about your Glamis trip in February? That's my b-day month, sounds like fun? Let me know! Too bad you're so far north, I like to ride 3-4 weekends a month.
Yes it's in Riding Area's,, here's the link. I'm going Feb 12th to the 20th. Hope to see you there Scotts450R
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=1759

I know what you mean. It finally started raining here, so I will be riding every weekend in the woods or at the track for the next 6 months. Got to love winter here in CA. No dust, No dust No dust. :)

If you ever come up this way, give me a call and we can hook up and I can show you where I ride... B)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Rico- I love to ride the woods. I just got my quad but have rode the forest behind Gorman at Hungry Valley a few times on my XR400. What a blast! I'll check your link and hopefully meet up at Glamis if it's feasable with my schedule. And you bet I'll look you up if I'm ever up that way! Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Rico'450R+Oct 27 2004, 09:51 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SCOTTS450R
@Oct 26 2004, 08:39 PM
Yes it's in Riding Area's,, here's the link. I'm going Feb 12th to the 20th. Hope to see you there Scotts450R
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=1759

I know what you mean. It finally started raining here, so I will be riding every weekend in the woods or at the track for the next 6 months. Got to love winter here in CA. No dust, No dust No dust. :)

If you ever come up this way, give me a call and we can hook up and I can show you where I ride... B)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26812
[/b][/quote]

Scotts450R, check this out. this is where I ride!!!
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=2026

·
Registered
80 Posts
im in i live in vegas and my father and i have always wanted to go somewhere other than nevada and california

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live in utah and go to little sahara all the time this is the best place for ATVers there are many laws that protect atving I can go outside right now and tar up the road all the way out of town and when the ATV Jamboree comes to town there are more quads on main street than cars its very cool
Sand MT is a very cool place there are bike running up the 700ft sand MT all day and night its the only place where I need to stop and take a break from ridding I race my 250R 3 wheeler that runs on Methanol up the MT its a real Banshee eater let me know when the trip is planed for I only live 80 miles from little sahara
Later BOZ

·
Registered
745 Posts
i'd like to go there soon. i just got a new enclosed 8 1/2 x 16 trailer. have done some mods to it to. let me know if and when u might want to go. i just need a week or so advance so i can shedule some time off. i would probably leave vegas on a thurs afternoon or early fri morn and stay till sunday. i usually like to go to the dunes every other weekend, and i just went last weekend. i need to do a few more thing to the trailer, that was my 1st time out with it, and figured out a few more things i need to do. i can get them done in a day or 2. wil probably do some things a few night this week after work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts