Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Administrator
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!

With the new upgrade to vBulletin, some usernames have reverted to the sign in names you used on the old version of the site. To have your correct username restored on this site, please make a single post in this thread with your old username as the body of the post. I will browse this thread a few times a day to make username changes as they are reported. Keep in mind that with this software you will need to use the new username as your sign in name once the change is completed. I will delete posts in this thread as I take care of the username changes. Please do not use this thread to report any bugs or other issues you may encounter. There is a THREAD HERE for bug reports. Thanks!

Nadeem

·
Registered
267 Posts
I had to create a new account with my same user name because i was unable to log in, the site kept saying my user name was invalid, now there are two profile for Chaos in 1983!, could you please merge them?

·
Administrator
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to create a new account with my same user name because i was unable to log in, the site kept saying my user name was invalid, now there are two profile for Chaos in 1983!, could you please merge them?
This should be fixed now. Give it a try and PM me to let me know. Thanks!

Nadeem

·
Registered
267 Posts
This should be fixed now. Give it a try and PM me to let me know. Thanks!

Nadeem
All good now, thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
29 Posts
hello, id like to change my name to bennieben1. its the name i use on the banshee forum, raptor forum, and the three wheeler sites. i would like for anyone looking for me to easily find me here. sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much.

·
Registered
6 Posts
well, i started a new account. i was the bouncer. im bennieben1 now

·
Justin Thompson
1,671 Posts
Can we change mine to Silver GTO ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
my username on every othr forum is -TheDude- when i joined here i think it may of been taken. if thats the case and its inactive or not used can i just have the name so all my names are the same on all forums?

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
There is also a member called fatfuckrecherche (i think that's it) that should be changed as well.I will let him know and post in this thread.

Thanks
Bennett

·
Registered
999 Posts
There is also a member called fatfuckrecherche (i think that's it) that should be changed as well.I will let him know and post in this thread.

Thanks
Bennett
Change it to D3n1s please.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
^^Thank you sir....I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I use to be Ride_Red626... long story short, but way back in the day I was a moderator for this site, and I changed my name as a joke to the other moderaters (and the fact that is THE 450R site), I then changed it back at one time, and I didn't log in for a few years... Came back and Ride_Red626 didn't work, so I have been using Ride_Blue 626? Is this what may have happened to my name... when the boards were changed, my name changed back?

I would like to be Ride_Red626 if possible.

Thanks
Dave

1 - 20 of 62 Posts