Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'll get some shots of the parts here later on today.

·
Registered
321 Posts
that's a totally sweet bike man.
if u can't see it just go into the properties of the pic and copy the http and you will see it.
-peace

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
321 Posts
that's totally sick man I wish I had a 20' trailer like that!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks ya it's taken me and my dad a while to get the trailer finished but it's almost done. and the 450 RIPS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PEP ZPS front and rear shocks
JB Long travel a arms
JB swingarm
JB stem
Gibson pro pegs
Douglas beadlocks
maxxis Razr tires soft compound
PEP stabalizer
Dunban bumper
TC pipe
TC motor (exact mods are secrete)
Hinson 9 plate clutch
Removed fan
works connection perch with hot start
FLY racing bars
powermadd handguards
39MM FCR carb matted to a 400ex air box with a K&N 400ex air filter
anti vibe bar mounts
whole start assembly was removed now you only need a pro design to start and kill the motor
LSR axle
Pivot works bearings
Baldwin swingarm pivot bolt
Quad tech hood
Ragena chain
rebel gears sprockets
PLiquid performance coatings
Removed coolant rezz
Water wetter
AC skid plate and grab bar
I'm sure there a few things that i'm missing.........

·
Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by nacsmx450r@Jun 10 2004, 06:25 PM
whole start assembly was removed now you only need a pro design to start and kill the motor
howd that rig up, like u don't have to kick it????

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Noo i ment to say that the key and light assembly has been taken off, i took the key wires and spliced them into the pro design kill switch, when the switch is on the bike will run, when u wanna kill the motor simply pull the switch, you still kick the bike to start it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
oh ok I was like... what?!!!... I get it tho. that's sweet I wanna rig up something like that when I get a bike.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
That is one cool looking quad. Looks like it's ready for the track. I see allot of money spent on this one!

·
Registered
37 Posts
how long was the wait on those pep shocks because i was going to get pep with the JB racing a arms. but i heard the wait is long so im might get elkas. do you know the price of long travel pep.

that is a sick 450r.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
stealth450r, if you order Elka's you will get them within 4 days! That's how long it took them to send them to me. Believe me Elka's are awesome!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Elkas are good but they just don't have the R&D to make them top notch. I got the shocks in a week but that was through a sponsor. you'll prolly wait a few months. the fronts are $1070.00 and the rear is $1040.00 for the top of the line zps.trust me it is worth the wait and $ they are way way way better than elkas.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Elkas are good but they just don't have the R&D to make them top notch[/b]
I am gonna have top throw the bullsh1t flag on that one! I cant see where a statement like that would come from. Do you know peronnally and factually that PEP does more R&D then Elka. I think Elka's have been proven again and again
that they are top notch with all wins they have under their belt. And personnally I dont see myself waiting 6-12 weeks for shocks when I can get Elkas in 2 weeks that are just as good if not better. Also how many times have you heard people say the PEP customer service is outstanding, definately not as much as Elka.
Just my 50 cent so take it for what its worth.

schmitty

1 - 20 of 21 Posts