this is the left side.....

Right side....

Front from top....

And the back....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sick stuff dude! B)

I forgot if I already asked, but how do you like the power out of the LRD exhaust?

sweet ride...

-RR

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i do....... :D

It gives the bottom end that it lacked at stock and gives it a little more over rev.

It is stainless head pipe with an aluminum silencer..(i thought is was all stainless at first).....

I am now just waiting for the LRD engine kit and they have it but we are talking about what i should do with the motor and they are giving me #s and pros and cons......

I am running 1/2 hp less and 3/4 ft/lb less than a HRC R with a little less money as well.... the HRC will out accelerate me though..... UNTIL my LRD motor comes around..... :D .... its in the CAM..... <_<

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
That is a very nice quad man.
I think that Quad Tech hood from the raffle would look real good on it. wink wink!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
How do you like the Razr 2's?

Sweet quad man, and good luck on saturday.

·
Registered
133 Posts
you're gettin ready for a race. Numbers are very important in raceing. :lol:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that Quad Tech hood from the raffle would look real good on it. wink wink!![/b]
Yea me TOO...........

I would of liked that HMF Aluminum Ballance pipe as well but my house is WOOOOOOPPPPPING my ARZZ......... :(

That Carbon man hood is just ... well a hood....... it is not nearly as good as the Quad tech hood......... my hood has a gap between it and the plastic on the R hand side .... it is kinda irritateing but what ya gonna do.....

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AS numbers..... in hareschrambles they give you your number and you have to tape it to the front of your quad so they can mark off your laps.... in GNCC they have the BarCodes.....<<< makes life easy..... :lol:

I like my Razr2s ..... i have ridden holeshot XCs and XCTs and i think they (holeshots) have WAY more hook up than the razrs.......... BUT......... that can be a problem when the time comes for a controlled slide the razrs will give you that and they are very controlable and predictable.... the holeshots where predictable as well..... HOOK UP at all times......

Thank you very much for the words guys ..... next will the the iRazrs another set of HiPers and the LRD motor......in there somewhere will be the shock rebuild/revalve....

Thanks guys and girls if there are any :huh: .....

PS..... Thanks to "JR" Dreyer and the rest of the Dreyer Honda people that hook me up......... I Mean..... HOOK ME UP

It is a very cheap quad......

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is My new JD Performance Standard Travel +1 A Arms with my Elka Trips w/ Little Piggys.......... It rides Awesome now..........

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the JD Performance Swingarm.... All Tubular.... little heavier than the Stocker but one of the if not the strongest out there........

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And this is the Swing Arm From Behind....... with the Elka Duel Rate peeking out from underneath..... the Elka Linkage gave me about 1.5" more travel and the shock sticks the wheels to the ground at all times......

Yes my Grab Bar is Tweaked and no i wont have that exhaust for much longer.... B) I told ya i was coming to ya HMF........ :D Thanks Schmitty.......

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A few of it on my Mini Track..... (No action shots) ( sorry )

This is another.....

And the Front Elkas....... Through my Hang Glider Bumber.... :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
How much were the triple rate Elka's for the front? I am thinking about getting them for mine with the lonestar +2 A-arms.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TRXKid....... i got rid of them cause i went with +1 a arms and wanted to be stock width so i got a set of 4-1 offsets and i will be getting a set of red ones for the back as well and also getting another set of red rings for the rears i have now..... i sold my front to my buddy who is getting a set of rears for his KFX400.....

DuralBluz.... the shocks i cant really tell you how much i paid for them because one i dont know and two i got everthing as a package deal..... one hell of a deal as well.......... i bought this stuff and was able to still afford gas for this weekend ..... 2900 for all....... :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Does the Elka Linkage and shock get rid on the rear swapping around? Maybe you didn't have this problem before, but I haven't quite been able to adjust it out with the stock setup yet.

-RR

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It did stop the the Swapping but it is still needs to be tamed a little with the Bucking through the big whoops..... there where a bunch of sand whoops at the Badlands and i was running through the whoops and beating my buddy on a stock YFZ (he couldnt believe how well the elkas handled) but it still wanted to Buck (not nearly as bad as stock have you) when you got out of rythem....... stay on the gas and hang on you wont beleive how nice the ride is.......

The Elkas make the quad a whole diff. machine and they are just Awesome..... they made me (a decent rider) a very good rider and my buddy on the YFZ is the best rider out of our bunch and he couldnt keep up with me ......... but then again look at it like this .... if he where to get a set up like mine who knows how fast he would be.........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts