Honda TRX 450R banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here are some pics of my 08 before I take it out for its firsts riding trip with me next weekend. It will never look this good again.

Attachments

·
Duner Dork
1,511 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I pinned this and Ill try to help keep the latest thread stuck for you.
Thanks for the help man! Now the thread won't be lost to the depths

·
Registered
102 Posts
My 450R

Here are pics of my new graphics i got made up for my 450r. BRV stands for Brad Randall Vanness , my brother-in-law that passed away last year of myocarditis. Its a not well known sudden heart condition that has flu like symptoms and you can die from it.Brad complained of chest pains and stomache aches and was throwing up for a few days, he went to the emergency room and got checked out and they did every test and he walked out of the hospital with what he thought was a flu and he died 2 days later. It was a tragic time. He was only 27. We have done many fundraisers and have went on walks to raise money for the Myocarditis Foundation and American Heart association . In the graphics i had them put in things that are related to him and the motos and quotes from him and the MCA and AHA. RMBR BRV is what Brads dad has on his liscense plates. On brads truck he had RMBRNO3 in memory of Dale Earnhardt passing. Dream Big is a saying that Brad used to use. The "sponsers" on the rear fenders are of his friends and his places of employment and some of my friends that have helped me out with this. I revieled the quad with the graphics to suprise my widowed sister and brads family on my wedding day. We had quads on the backs of trucks to drive the wedding party. Notice how i had the left side start black and fade to white and the right side start white and fade to black

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
when do we vote? and how?
Since we just started getting pics at the end of the month, do you guys want to vote now or wait til the end of October?

I will ask some people what the favorite photos are from the group and compile them together into a Top 5, which will then be voted on by the community. I will create a new thread for the voting.

·
Registered
343 Posts
That would be fine. Got another whole month to get new users to submit pics.

·
Registered
266 Posts

My 05 450r. Picture was taken at the sand pit in croom, located in brooksville, FL.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts