Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
LMFAO thats awesome, i love that haha. If I Were american i wouldnt vote for bush cuz id fear the hurricanes would be out to get me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Only problem is, if Kerry gets elected your going to think God hates 4wheelers. :lol: If you value all the places you now ride, the choice is clear.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Originally posted by Performance@Sep 24 2004, 02:04 AM
Only problem is, if Kerry gets elected your going to think God hates 4wheelers. :lol:  If you value all the places you now ride, the choice is clear.
I agree Kerry is a tree hugging communist that can't make up his mind. His partner Edwards has closed all state and public land in his home state to OHV. So if you vote for Kerry and then there are no places to ride YOU CAN ONLY BLAME YOURSELF.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The largest land closings to public use through land purchase by the Federal government, or through renaming of intended usage, has always ocurred during a Democratic president's tenure.

Now, I'll go along that some of that land is used for reasonable purposes, and may have otherwise been bought by private corporations or ultra wealthy individuals, and therefore lost to public use totally (Yellowstone comes to mind).

But the unreasonable closures for "preservation for future generations" (how will they enjoy it if they're not allowed in it?) or "species protection" such as most of the desert in California and other areas out west have been brought to you by that great caterer to PETA and the Sierra Club: The Democratic party.

Yep, the same folks that keep claiming that concealed weapon carry will spark OK Corral shootouts at every intersection..............and turn red in rage and resort to lies and fabrications, because after numerous states have passed a CCW, no such thing has happened.

So sure, vote your conscience, just remember in a few years that your choice may have taken away your hobby......along with a bunch of your freedom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts