Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is probably a glitch or something in the parts diagram through Rocky Mountain but I was in search of a Gasket and came across this and I was a little thrown off. What in the Heck?! Almost looks like a Air Box and Turbocharger that will fit and or is for a TRX450ER (Sarcasm of course) I wish! lol.... But I figured I would get on here and toss this up. I'm just confused and really wanna know what that is about.

Maybe they will come out with a TRX450ER-T haha

I mean how cool would that be if they came out with a Factory Turbocharged 450R. lol

Attachments

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,221 Posts
Ha! That would be awesome! But you know as well as me that it’s just a dream lol! i noticed that pic awhile ago as well, usually it says “image not available” but now there‘s that pic. There has been a lot of problems with the company that actually hosts that service, it’s been down a lot, missing prices, and just problematic. Somebody must’ve accidentally linked that pic. But just maybe, Honda will give the guys that find the secret turbo kit hidden in the parts a chance to buy it and slap it on their 450 and gain 20hp!!! 🤣

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speakings of Turbocharging a 450R I am going to be doing that with my 06 TRX450ER here soon jst gonna be looking for the right Turbocharger and Piston to run. I'm looking for a 10:1 Compression Range. I'm going to start a thread on it here soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts