Honda TRX 450R banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
it seems there is a handful of guys on this site that lose there rear left wheel:rolleyes: might wanna check that axle nut:dunno:

Haha, Ill keep that in mind. I finally did switch to the TRX 450, I bought it torn down so the frame could be gusseted, so I have a ton of work to do. Looks like I may be missing a few things so this should be interesting. Anyway, what is the stock shock length on these? I have aftermarket for it but I am trying to determine if its LT or RT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My personal machines i have lost transmissions on 06+ and had electrical problems and a cracked frame. On my 04/05 bikes i have not had any issues other than nomal repair. I have updated the crank from the day i bought them to avoid issues.
My personal machines i have lost transmissions on 06+ and had electrical problems and a cracked frame. On my 04/05 bikes i have not had any issues other than nomal repair. I have updated the crank from the day i bought them to avoid issues.
What crank did u go with for your 04/05?

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
940 Posts
What crank did u go with for your 04/05?
Hey bud this thread is years old, see the little date up top of each post? Ive made the same mistake a few times when i first joined 🤦‍♂️ lol. Anyways welcome to the site. Lots of knowledgeable people on here. Im nit one of them 😂. What year is your quad? Any mods or pics? I have an 06 er, currently getting valves checked and hrc cam put in. Ill post pics when its done.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts