Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious if anyone knows where I might find an online manual for the 2004 TRX450R.

I know I can wing a lot of things but it is always good to cross reference too! I did order a manual which has been on B/O for over 1 month.

If anyone know that would be great.

Thanks,

Fly

·
Registered
733 Posts
don't know if your stuck with the one you ordered, but there's one on ebay right now for $36.

sorry that doesn't answer your question... don't know of any online.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had to order mine from my honda dealer. They did'nt have it in stock and the only place the can get them from is honda. Cost me $56 bucks for the dan thing! All the other manuals they had on display were $25. Don't know why the 450r is so expensive but you gotta have one i guess.

·
Registered
733 Posts
helm is where i ordered mine. can't remeber the price but reasonable. took about eight days to receive and way below dealer price! but like i said... looks like you already ordered one. sorry

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks to all those whoe responded..thanks.

I did not find on on ebay and the www.helminc.com site is sold out :(

I just having bad luck I think

Any other ideas.

Thanks, Fly

·
Registered
263 Posts
i got mine from ebay for 36$ its just like my 400ex manual i got from the dealer for 50. so if you find one snatch it up

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by blake450r@Jun 21 2004, 06:52 PM
i got mine from ebay for 36$ its just like my 400ex manual i got from the dealer for 50. so if you find one snatch it up
I looked on ebay for the 04 trx450r manual and came up empty handed...Tehn went to the other site mention here iin the post and they do not have them either..So I am not sure how you ppl are getting them..Must have better luck than me

Anyhow, would be good to find a proper service manual.

Thanks,

Fly

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Scooter99@Jun 23 2004, 08:53 PM
My dealer had 3 in stock when I went there to get some parts.
Thanks but who is your dealer and where is it?

Let me know thanks,

Fly

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by desert_450r@Jun 25 2004, 04:23 AM
I am not sure about this, but I have heard that the manual on CD is not as thorough as the paper version ... There's a guy who sells "replicas" for the 450R for like $36 ... Just keep an eye out on there with the search feature ... Best bet ...
Hey desart,

You say do a search..Where the web here in the forum, ebay..Where.

Thanks,

Fly

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by Wan2Fly+Jun 26 2004, 08:08 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-desert_450r
@Jun 25 2004, 04:23 AM
I am not sure about this, but I have heard that the manual on CD is not as thorough as the paper version ... There's a guy who sells "replicas" for the 450R for like $36 ... Just keep an eye out on there with the search feature ... Best bet ...
Hey desart,

You say do a search..Where the web here in the forum, ebay..Where.

Thanks,

Fly [/b]
i think he means ebay... i type in "trx450r" and also "trx 450r" every couple days just to check out the cool stuff. sometimes i find a real bargain.

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Originally posted by desert_450r@Jun 25 2004, 05:23 AM
I am not sure about this, but I have heard that the manual on CD is not as thorough as the paper version
The CD ROM version is just a general service manual, it covers several honda atvs and is not 450r specific, I would reccomend the manual.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts