Honda TRX 450R banner

Trailtech clamp and x-bars

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Sheepless 
#1 ·
Well I finally got off my butt and ordered my clamp and bars for the TRX.
A while back I BROKE the stock bars and have not had her out since. Glamis time will be here soon, so I thought I better get it done. I wanted to go with the trailtech clamp and the tag x-5's, but the x-5's are 7/8. So it couldn't work. I finally went with the Trailtech clamp and the high bend x-bars.
I sure hope these hold up. If I break another set of bars I may be broken next time. That scared the cr@p out of me.
Anyone else have any experience with this combo?

I should have mine here in a week or so. We'll see how they feel. I wanted something slightly higher thatn stock. It's not much so I don't know if I'll even notice the change.

#6 ·
So did you guys like them?
I wanted to be close to stock. But stronger and a bit higher.

#8 ·
Details, did you get these yet?

Code:
I should have mine here in a week or so. We'll see how they feel. I wanted something slightly higher thatn stock. It's not much so I don't know if I'll even notice the change.

#9 ·
I have the CR Highbend with the clamp. It is higher than stock, but I like it that way. If you like to do stand up riding, it's a good fit.

#10 ·
Sup Jesse
We have the X clamp and Med Bend X bars on our other trx!

Very similar to stock feel but better. Also about .5-1 inch higher than stock.
You'll be very pleased!

I just realized I have no pics of them on the bike...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.