Honda TRX 450R banner

tokyo cdi, hmf, 44mm , bored crf fcr, CP piston

2K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  rrguy 
#1 ·
$145 New CP piston I have a couple options If I can get it placed with my order (SOLD)
$35 100mm head gasket
$35 06 450r top end gasket + valve seals

$175 06 Tokyo cdi (SOLD)
$50 06 srp cdi (SOLD)

$145 06 NEW red carbon fiber Bill Ballance HMF slip on
$199 Full White Brothers Pro FLo exhaust 05 low hours
$199 New Big Guns Race ceramic coated 06

$155 Lectron bore 44mm with power jet/ aux jet (SOLD)

$89 Web Cam 943/921 Drop In
$75 04 crf cam / hrc 04 sold

$159 New Red IMS Tanks
$25 Denton graphic kit
$79 06 450er subframe
$69 05 pcd blue sub frame
$99 05 bent frame pcd blue

$325 +3 JRD arms 05 but ( 05 spindle available )
$425 LT Ohlins shocks 19" long

$55 Baldwin double row carrier sold

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Its in good shape. The bearings are good, spin smooth, not loose. I have a new set NTN one of the top bearing manufactures just cause sometimes its nice to install new while its apart.
I can get a pic up sorry remembered I need to take one.

thanks
Greg

#8 ·
just curious what is the tokyo cdi?

#9 ·
just curious what is the tokyo cdi?[/b]

It is a vortex cdi with some maps they found to work best, you can reprogram it & 2 different maps are selectable via a rocker switch on the handle bar. May be one to get a holeshot then switch back to track cdi, or one for drags & switch back to one for the dunes. You can have one for better top end & one for better all around power.

Hope that helps.

#10 ·
just curious what is the tokyo cdi?[/b]

It is a vortex cdi with some maps they found to work best, you can reprogram it & 2 different maps are selectable via a rocker switch on the handle bar. May be one to get a holeshot then switch back to track cdi, or one for drags & switch back to one for the dunes. You can have one for better top end & one for better all around power.

Hope that helps.
[/b]
sent you pm.

#11 ·
How old is the Lectron, what kind of shape, did Packard set it up, set up for gas or alky?

Thanks[/b]

Not sure it was a older one bored to 44mm but I understand it was serviced.

#20 ·
how did you like that web cam?[/b]

I like it the most for stock bore & stroke. The plan is for a BB stroker, I think I can get by with a cam that is not so good all around & littler more top end? I hope so. lol

#21 ·
good seller here guys! what cam is that? i seen you put down hc2 is so what the price is 69? thanks

#22 ·
good seller here guys! what cam is that? i seen you put down hc2 is so what the price is 69? thanks[/b]

I only have the web, hrc cams which I will do my best on the hrc cams (great for trails riding etc...)

thanks

#24 ·
hey what length are those shocks? ST what?[/b]

the Ohlins are about 19" or a bit over

I do have a new standard length set of shocks also

#26 ·
will this 06 pipe work on and 05 or no ..big run race ceramic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.