Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gadget Font Communication Device Technology Circle

I posted a wtb motowoz stabilizer and got 3 hits, first one was by !!!TRAVISKEESE00!!! Selling it for 100 bucks. Goid price right!! Probably to good to be true. I asked to send tracking # before payment, due to past scams. He said no and assured me venmo has protection. So i sent payment on good faith LAST THURSDAY. He strung me along for days saying ill let you know when i send it! Ok i gave him the benefit of the doubt. So after no proof or tracking number of shipment. I asked politely to send my money back. He said he shipped it and will send tracking # earlier today. I told him he has till 630 pm texas time to show proof. Well haven’t heard from him and he isn’t responding. I imagine this site (community) does not want these type of people or reputation on this grown man, honorable site. So i have reported it, hopefully the guys upstairs in the office take swift action. Heres a pic of money sent to his venmo account (or Jeremiah rowe) if thats his name. Loosah!!!

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and i put in a claim with venmo too. Admins & mods can i receive a reply if and when action is taken please. Thanks

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,882 Posts
Thank you for reporting. Member has been talked to in the past. After this he has been banned and will be until this issue has been resolved. I hope you get the part or get your money back. But yeah, $100 for a Motowoz steering stabilizer is definitely too good to be true. As I’ve said in the past, if something seems off, have the seller send you a pic of the item with a piece of paper held in the pic that has his username and date on it to make sure he actually has the part in the first place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts