·
Registered
242 Posts
Im stuck on level 3
got the rat and tile now what??

·
Registered
311 Posts
That game is addicting. I just sat here for like 30 minutes and only got to lvl 3

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
how did you get out of level 1...I slide the poster under the door and then I cant get it back out....whats the deal.

·
Registered
311 Posts
here is some help on lvl 1 if you want it.

to get out of level 1 slide the poster under the door. get key from under pillow. open locker. get screw driver out of box. unscrew picture from wall. put screw thru key hole. pull poster back out. use key on poster to open door.

·
Registered
242 Posts
im on lvl 12 is it getting real hard now wasted my whole night on this game :(

·
Registered
242 Posts
catch the head in the disk box
turn off the lights in other room take 3 tiles of wall
go back to stairs
click on the ball on the bottom right side of stair case
stairs will lift
slide tiles in to the 3 spots align tile designs with marks on side
put head in hole on the end he will unlock door
click ball again
stairs go down walk though door

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm stuck at the teleporter at the end of lvl 7. What do i have to do witht he 3 little wheels?

nevermind i got it!!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
you have to get the pin from the poster on the wall...then use the pin to open the disk holder thing and get the disk out then put the disk in the comp and reboot the comp then u get ur code...

·
Registered
311 Posts
refresh my memory about lvl 5

·
Registered
311 Posts
Oh that one

It took me forever to get it. It is just trial and error. there is one button that changes it to the next set of symbols. you must remember the sequence so when you get it wrong you can repeat your steps. If you pick wrong once it sets you back 2 or 3 steps. I sat here for prolly 35-40 minutes figuring it out.

good luck

·
Registered
242 Posts
yea that level was hard
get a pen and write each correct icon down so u dont forget your spot when u click wrong

·
Registered
311 Posts
um....go to the next level? you are talking about the end of lvl 7 right? i just clicked on the control panel again and i went to the next level

1 - 20 of 29 Posts