Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the last time i took the R out instead of stoping at the store up the street from the house like i always do i decided to wait till i got close to my cousins house and stop at the store out in the middle of no where!! :banghead: yeah i know!! im an idiot! lol so any way when we started riding she wasnt performing like she normally does and when i would let off the gas the exhaust would start popping. so i figure i got some bad gas at the chit hole store!!

so i am planning on draining the gas and changing the plug but i was wondering what was the best way to drain the tank? any suggestions?? thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
292 Posts
so the last time i took the R out instead of stoping at the store up the street from the house like i always do i decided to wait till i got close to my cousins house and stop at the store out in the middle of no where!! :banghead: yeah i know!! im an idiot! lol so any way when we started riding she wasnt performing like she normally does and when i would let off the gas the exhaust would start popping. so i figure i got some bad gas at the chit hole store!!

so i am planning on draining the gas and changing the plug but i was wondering what was the best way to drain the tank? any suggestions?? thanks in advance guys![/b]

just pull the line that goes to your carb.. that's what i always do

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

so i am planning on draining the gas and changing the plug but i was wondering what was the best way to drain the tank? any suggestions?? thanks in advance guys![/b]

just pull the line that goes to your carb.. that's what i always do
[/b]
kewl! thats what i was figuring but just wanted to get a second opinion. thanks!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I thought you were talking about farting gas at first lol That's what I do also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts